IGNORED

who the fuck is lady gaga and where did she come from?!@

sinicalypse

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing is for sure: that bit where beyonce says motherfucker is hot.

When the Beyonce shit in that video drops, it makes clear the distinction between a person who has talent (Beyonce) and a person who has none (Lady Gaga).

i disagree

laddy gagga can play the piano

and i think she's kinda interesting

Guest Backson

Can you sing like beyonce?

who cares.

if that's the only thing that gives music value, then go to an opera.

she's like if you got madonna and grace jones and roisin murphy and gwen stefani and david bowie and mashed them all up in a blender and then watered it down to a 33% suspension of MadonnaJonesMurphyStefaniBowie particles in shitty pop music.

lol :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

who cares.

indeed, musical proficiency means nothing without artistic class.

bjork was overrated

very true

Indeed, but GaGa has NOTHING on Bjork.

Her (GaGa's) music and lyrics are shite and her image is a watered-down attempt at edginess.

I don't see the appeal.

To me, she isn't any different than Britney Spears or Chistina Aguilera... except for possibly being a little less talented.

*edit*

... she's also uglier.

wrong on all counts there bud. First of all anything that's public consumption has to be watered down, this is why exposing normals to the likes of Autechre would never work.

Secondly she's much cooler than Britney & co. cos her songs have more edge. Plus she wears dominatrix clothes.

And Björk? Not only overrated but whiny and annoying. Especially her (faux?) accent.

Guest mafted

arguing absolutes with opinion always works.. as does sarcasm.

Gaga, to me, represents Chris Tucker's character in the Fifth Element. She's loud and in your face and scandalous and omg.. all for attention. Don't forget the choreographed dancing , gotta have that. She is not an artist.

who cares.

indeed, musical proficiency means nothing without artistic class.

I'm arguing that Gaga has neither.

Guest Lube Saibot

bjork was overrated

very true

Her (GaGa's) music and lyrics are shite and her image is a watered-down attempt at edginess.

I don't see the appeal.

To me, she isn't any different than Britney Spears or Chistina Aguilera... except for possibly being a little less talented.

*edit*

... she's also uglier.

wrong on all counts there bud. First of all anything that's public consumption has to be watered down, this is why exposing normals to the likes of Autechre would never work.

Secondly she's much cooler than Britney & co. cos her songs have more edge. Plus she wears dominatrix clothes.

And Björk? Not only overrated but whiny and annoying. Especially her (faux?) accent.

+1000

bjork was overrated

very true

I don't see the appeal.

*edit*

... she's also uglier.

Agreed.

+AJW is an idiot.

bjork was overrated

very true

I don't see the appeal.

*edit*

... she's also uglier.

dude, she's from iceland. lolwtf. the accent is real.

whiny and annoying? when has bjork ever whined about anything? bitch please, don't step on my girl bjork.

just when I thought this thread couldn't get any faggier, fags start defending jew nose regurgitating plagiarizing lady gaga and simultaneously making negative ignorant claims about one of the most original, beautiful vocalists to ever activate a wang (Bjork). Wow way to out fag the faggiest guys.. what fucking forum is this again?

someone should probably make a jew list of everyone who has outed themselves to be extremely faggy in this thread. I haven't read a lot of this thread but I know they can start the turbo jew fag list with AJW and Lube Saibot

Archived