IGNORED

Look at this Fucking Hipster

goonstock

official watmm hat.

tumblr_l0ev8dQuI51qzzhzdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1271185771&Signature=4XxnU5gjYmvKvy0%2BiXQZKWGBfhw%3D

I think he's going for the "i'm waiting on my laundry" or "i just stole an old lady's laundry" look.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a dude in the park the other day with a tank top, sunglasses and a tattoo of sunglasses.

I wish I could take a picture of (or slap in the face) every other person I see in Brooklyn. It is fucking absurd.

If you don't like hipsters why do you choose to live in the hipster capital of the world?

Please tell me you don't live in Williamsburg.

I don't live in Williamsburg.

but aren't you like greenpoint or bushwick? pretty damn close, my friend. pretty damn close. i, on the other hand, live a block away from jay-z's old stomping grounds.

how come you don't like it?

Read this part of the article out loud:

The half-built condos tower above us like foreboding monoliths of our yuppie futures. I take a look at one of the girls wearing a bright pink keffiyah and carrying a Polaroid camera and think, "If only we carried rocks instead of cameras, we’d look like revolutionaries." But instead we ignore the weapons that lie at our feet – oblivious to our own impending demise.

says adbusters with their ironic black dot converse sneakers. nigga please.

so the niggas at adbusters experimenting with grass-roots capitalism, and trying to prove that an ethical business model is possible makes them hipster?

Guest Z_B_Z

how come you don't like it?

Read this part of the article out loud:

The half-built condos tower above us like foreboding monoliths of our yuppie futures. I take a look at one of the girls wearing a bright pink keffiyah and carrying a Polaroid camera and think, "If only we carried rocks instead of cameras, we’d look like revolutionaries." But instead we ignore the weapons that lie at our feet – oblivious to our own impending demise.

my god is that bad

its been a while since ive read the article. i remember thinking it made some good points but jesus, thats almost worse than the hipters theyre criticizing

Guest Z_B_Z

i think its just a backlash to the popularity of it all. plus some of this shit is just downright goofy (in a sort of unintentional way)

kind of a stupid thread... hating on a popular and fun style of dress and new fashion? yeah. VERY stupid.

so this was your first post

i dont really understand the negativity is all. people of all sorts have been dressing alike in their own niche groups since time began i imagine. whatever, im over it.

see above post

read the rules.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm so tired of hearing about hipsters. they're twats. I get it. now move on with your life.

Archived