IGNORED

what are yallz thoughts on The Flashbulb?

vamos scorcho

i don't know. i listened to some of his stuff and thought it was borderline horrible/abysmal.

then i put on flexing habitual and it was really fast and awesome - but clearly a Drukqs knockoff. anything i should look into?

ftr i don't like the corny ass guitar rock stuff he does on "soundtrack to a vacant life." but if you guys say that one is good i'll give it another chance.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck me Vamos fuck me hard with YOUR flashbulb.

I cannot believe you have asked this here, this means you haven't read the rules.

I wanna take it from someone who hasn't read the rules, gets me all hot.

yeah i did minutes after i made this thread. wasn't thinking...

acidwolf? i'll be looking for that. there is no denying that he is an incredibly talented guy. he makes great stuff, it's just that there are moments that sound almost directly lifted from other artists.

Guest Enter a new display name

vamos you should probably do a search on this forum for Flashbulb...or flahbulb or flahbub, lol.

lol

He's not great, but not worthy of all the hate he gets around these parts. He has some real solid tunes and is a talented multi-instrumentalist. I was into him awhile back when I was really looking to fill a need for more "Drill N Bass" tunes, but have definitely grown out of it. He still has some quality tracks that I return to.

Guest chax

his music is hit and miss for me

his pretentious personality however and mind-numbing internet rants are abysmal. does anyone have any saved/

lots of people go on about Acid Wolf and i actually bought the record some years ago. but after a few listens i realised it was shit.

I think he used to post here, with the avatar of some kid with downs syndrome? If so I seem to remember him posting some pretty cool stories now and then. I can't really comment on his music as I'd rather listen to a similar style done better by the AFX.

Archived