IGNORED

what are yallz thoughts on The Flashbulb?

vamos scorcho

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's done some great, some good and some less good stuff. I don't hate artists just because idm-forums do. I don't care if he's cool or a douche, doesn't matter.

This.

that's fine, i'm cool, i'm chill. no big deal, nothing to see here guys, just flahbulb guys, that's all, move along. what, i'm fine, it's cool.

just enjoying talking about music, that's all, no big deal, just, you know.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I think he's done some great, some good and some less good stuff. I don't hate artists just because idm-forums do. I don't care if he's cool or a douche, doesn't matter.

cool1z.gif

Guest theSun

i think he's pretty good, i see more potential for him than vsnares to get better. some of the stuff is pretty meh but not everyone can release 95+% awesome like ae

Can some generous soul take the time to list out some of Flahblub's best tracks? I don't want to wade through a bunch of dross to find the good bits; everything I've heard so far has been weak....

on myspace:

The Flashbulb

Entire USA tour is canceled. My agent and myself have done everything we could to salvage it, but too many promoters dropped the ball.3 hours ago

Mood:sorry

thats because hes putting a price on his name and because not everybody is buying it the way he wanted people to, he is wimping out. He could easily go on tour anyways and just fucking wing it, but he wants it done a certain way I guess. Don't really get what is so difficult about organizing a tour unless you have ridiculous demands for what it will be like.

Archived