IGNORED

Rephlex at Warehouse Project 2009

Solo Strike

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very hopefully going to this, just need to tie up a few loose ends with money...

SUCCESS! I NOW HAVE TICKETS FOR ME AND A FRIEND IN THE POST AND ACCOMODATION IS BOOKED!!!, hyped indeed (I won't be taping, but I'll try my best to give some sort of setlist? or mention of what afx played afterwards, although I assume this would be little to useless thanks to tapers?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest placidburp

yay a few of my mates are coming to this too! i hope to meet some watttemsz people. im serious about the watmm badges...

Haha, those badges may as well say "Hello ladies of Manchester, please don't attempt to talk or have sex with me"

And that's a lot of words to fit on a badge! I really need to get my ticket sorted for this anyway. Fuck, 2 AFX performances in 2 months, gonna be ace!

Guest placidburp

Haha, those badges may as well say "Hello ladies of Manchester, please don't attempt to talk or have sex with me"

I don't need a badge to say that. :wtf:

Guest placidburp

Placid, it'd be good to meet up and have a beer mate

gimme a shout nearer the time

Yeah mate that would be great! Hope to meet a few watmmers that night.

Placid, it'd be good to meet up and have a beer mate

gimme a shout nearer the time

Yeah mate that would be great! Hope to meet a few watmmers that night.

Fuck, a slightly weird thought that I'll be in the same room, not only with my favourite musician. But you lot :P

Guest placidburp

I'll be wearing a cunning disguise.

An Afx t-shirt? We will never find you now!! If I recognise any wattemers I'm going to bear hug them and there will be nothing you can do about it! :crazy:

Shall be there too. Got tickets a couple of weeks ago. I'll be there with a small spanish girl and a beardy manc (narrows it down). Really looking to seeing Wisp live!!

Going to a wedding the next day though, harsh. Not my own though, not so harsh.

I'll be wearing a cunning disguise.

An Afx t-shirt? We will never find you now!! If I recognise any wattemers I'm going to bear hug them and there will be nothing you can do about it! :crazy:

Heheh those sneaky AFX shirts :P, I just need to get one for the event (maybe even merch available there??, someone who has been before to The Warehouse Project, is there merch available there?)

Guest Jimbob

www.virgintrains.co.uk

If you're booking tickets make sure you get them done quickly, London Euston to Piccadilly return, leaving at Euston around midday on Friday and leaving Piccadilly the morning after about 8:00, for you sir, £30

It's a bit extortionate otherwise

Archived