IGNORED

I need a DJ name

Guest mrcopyandpaste

DJ just download rekordbox, honestly it's dead easy, don't worry about it, if you can use a computer you can mix records now, it's not really a skill any more, ok..now you just have to download the update, have you got your tunes on MP3, no I don't think there's going to be good enough signal at the rave to stream, you can't just play a SoundCloud mix, well I think there's an option to do that but you should just buy the tunes you like, they're only a few quid, or use soulseek or whatever but you should support the artists right, anyway are you sure the usb cable is plugged in, maybe you need to download some new drivers, it might be Windows update, no hold on let's try another cable, right I think that's it, do you know what a cross fader is, or you can use the volume controls, same difference, I wouldn't press the flange button that often, less is more, right, yeah you can just lock it to a loop, as many or as few bars as you want, bars are like a measure of how many beats, like it's usually four but it could be another number, don't worry about that now, no don't make the loop that short, ok yeah you can spin it back like it's a real record, no don't keep doing it, once is enough, just press the sync button, I wouldn't keep cutting the tracks before the drop, or actually in fact maybe that's good, but stop breathing like that it'll make you feel really strange, and stop making that big face 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/31/2024 at 3:31 AM, user said:

DJ Slipped Disc 

holy shit that one is actually good

DJ Detweiler

DJ P.Eng

DJ Mavic