IGNORED

House Music

Berk

Important- listen to pt 2 first as that's how I discovered it after DLing it from kazaa / limewire back in the dizzay hehe.. I remember being infatuated with the house mix I had heard in my buddy's car and wanted more. So I think I just illegally DLed all the emerging 2000s house, downtempo, chillout, deep progressive house I could find, 18 yrs old no shame!

Aaaanyay man that Watkins trk black am is to this day one of my all time fav progressive trks.. a real dark summer night sound.

Oh ya and if you're gonna post this one it's gotta be an hq version, so many bad quality ones on YT

Fun lv fact- had a transcendent moment with this trk playing while driving by myself in downtown phx once.. was so powerful I had to pull over. The music,the lights, the love. Infinity. It all converged in a single moment. What 2 french dudes have done for me, I'm forever in debt.

It goes around the world

Just la la la la la

It's all around the world

Just la la la la la

And everybody's singing

La la la la la la

And now the bells are ringing

La la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la

La la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la

Guys let's let summer 2018 be the season we celebrate the global dance spirit. House heads, techno junkies, disco divas, acid freaks, come together and be one wit da music

Let's bring it back

does this count?

I live for these feels

Guys let's let summer 2018 be the season we celebrate the global dance spirit. House heads, techno junkies, disco divas, acid freaks, come together and be one wit da music

Let's bring it back

does this count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dzRD6dFvA

I live for these feels

Omg yeah! (Had to copy paste link as it came up error on my end)

Love those euphoric cuts

Let's bring it back

does this count?

I live for these feels

Omg yeah! (Had to copy paste link as it came up error on my end)

Love those euphoric cuts

you know it man.. bit at 43:22 bam bam baby <3 <3

Frankly, I find those accusations offensive and disturbing

are you actually disturbed by a few home truths? the horror, the horror

how open-minded for a self-declared liberal pragmatist

you stirred the pot, so part of those statements by default were directed @ you & your whispering chum scum crews

i could give a flyin eff what you think, say or do from now on, you seemed on a level a while back, clearly not the case, my mistake

anyway, 'ere u go petal, salty in such a way that it doesnt offend your preciousssss sensibilities:

5011544070034-1.jpg

edit - you still dont have the fkn balls to name names, which sums both you and the chatmm clique up

disturbed? get a fkn life

Edited by cwmbrancity

it's not a private chatroom, spiral has given you an invite now on two occasions. you don't need any software, just a web browser.

re house music vs. 'hipster' house music: I like music that sounds nice to me, that's about the only criteria I have, maybe some of it won't stand the test of time and I'll forget about it when something else comes along, or maybe I'll still be listening to it in 20 years time. who knows? not sure why any of this is making you angry though.

what would be gained by joining a punnet of cunts "after the fact"?

its the particular line is snide cowardice i take exception to & if you trawl back recent pages u'll see i was just trying to say ta to Lopez for making me aware of a new RT release and that w/out that heads up i prob would've missed it....then the shit flowed

its the maintenance of anonymity of shit slinging i take exception to, do it publicly or reveal who said what, otherwise its just sad as fuck

to avoid repetition, none of you have the fkn nerve or gumption to disclose who was shit talking, cos that what cliques do, you close ranks

buy what you like, pirate what you like, but the hypocrisy flows strongly here.... schoolboys to the core

Edited by cwmbrancity

first of all nobody was shit talking about you specifically, it was mostly lopez. and lopez said the following, he wasn't just bigging up a ron trent track (which literally no-one has a problem with):

what i dont understand is why even spend a moment's notice on "lo-fi house" when ron is out there dropping the deep heaviness in 2018. i can't wrap my head around it.

he can't wrap his head around people liking some good music because there's some other good music being released? bizarre. it's not only possible to do both, it's actually very easy!