IGNORED

House Music

Berk

what would be gained by joining a punnet of cunts "after the fact"?

its the particular line is snide cowardice i take exception to & if you trawl back recent pages u'll see i was just trying to say ta to Lopez for making me aware of a new RT release and that w/out that heads up i prob would've missed it....then the shit flowed

its the maintenance of anonymity of shit slinging i take exception to, do it publicly or reveal who said what, otherwise its just sad as fuck

to avoid repetition, none of you have the fkn nerve or gumption to disclose who was shit talking, cos that what cliques do, you close ranks

buy what you like, pirate what you like, but the hypocrisy flows strongly here.... schoolboys to the core

so what if anyone says anything on the internet? be it about u, ur mom or ur favorite band? go outside, punch a wall.. that's real. watmm is just a place for menopausal 50-somethings anyways.. who cares

EBrjHS4.png

q2WHvXp.png

"idiots" is plural, "again" implies something that isnt community minded or constructive criticism, its about shutting down communication between site members other than yourselves

even you understand that, so by all means continue deferring away from the specifics & covering for the wank stains who, again, hide away & dont have the bollix to come out & take ownership

anonymizing shit-talking it is playing silly games, something i'd understand from a clique, but not a "community"

i know repetition is a template for House, but keep hiding whoever you are, what a sad, lonely set of gimps who masquerade & pose for the crowd

and Lopez's point was a valid question....something some of you actively avoid

i'm just gonna post tunes from now on cos whoever was in on this are a bunch of shit out cunts, end of, who dont have the nerve to say it in the thread & certainly wouldnt last long saying it to me in person

its the particular line is snide cowardice i take exception to & if you trawl back recent pages u'll see i was just trying to say ta to Lopez for making me aware of a new RT release and that w/out that heads up i prob would've missed it....then the shit flowed

its the maintenance of anonymity of shit slinging i take exception to, do it publicly or reveal who said what, otherwise its just sad as fuck

to avoid repetition, none of you have the fkn nerve or gumption to disclose who was shit talking, cos that what cliques do, you close ranks

buy what you like, pirate what you like, but the hypocrisy flows strongly here.... schoolboys to the core

so what if anyone says anything on the internet? be it about u, ur mom or ur favorite band? go outside, punch a wall.. that's real. watmm is just a place for menopausal 50-somethings anyways.. who cares

its the tactics of a cabal of fkn assholes

i can take a joke on the chin, but theres a small group of you who delight in aggravation

aka not something any of you would do in person, man-child

its the tactics of a cabal of fkn assholes

i can take a joke on the chin, but theres a small group of you who delight in aggravation

aka not something any of you would do in person, man-child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9VBMBS3qE

man I'm sad u weren't here at the time of the ltm subforum... ur rage would have been higly entretaining

@ Mixl2 - dont confuse what u perceive as rage with getting to the bottom of identifying a bunch wanker shit out cunts

or you could ask which Zoviet France works are worth your time instead of just ploughing thru their catalog like any other human would

i can take a joke on the chin

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

you're a fine one to talk with the overly precious "disturbed" line of reasoning, what a complete gimp

did the f e m a l e s plot not work out for you, again? i can see why

and fuck your cat too

FkI3gYc.jpg

brrrrrrrrrrrr, what a specimen and for the love of the gods, tidy that pig sty of a room

keep em coming childrens

Edited by cwmbrancity

This thread could use some house music, and I don't feel as if I've hyped this album quite enough yet anyway:

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=3958776083 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 track=3743449477]

@ Mixl2 - dont confuse what u perceive as rage with getting to the bottom of identifying a bunch wanker shit out cunts

or you could ask which Zoviet France works are worth your time instead of just ploughing thru their catalog like any other human would

yea whatever you call it is part of what is so entertaining about watmm and the internet in general.. but u getting death threats is rlly dumb and rude

i did plough trough it, I just like to know where to start.. u end up with so much music u never hear anyways..

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYBUDRSeeeE

Edited by MIXL2

more Hipster posturing

to the email cohort, there are legal implications to sending death threats by email & they'll be actively pursued, you send me that crap & there are consequences & outcomes you havent thought through fully, bit late now

as for Her Jan-ness, any time any place any where big man, we can share cakes & cuddles & all sorts of tom-foolery, pity u didnt have the bollix to disclose your own hypocrisy in here like an adult

my my, what sad little men this place has collected

Edited by cwmbrancity