IGNORED

post the best music video you've seen lately

Rubin Farr

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

Do you remember the guy who made the 3D animation for plyPhon by Autechre? He just completed an official music video for a reissue on Mille Plateaux. I am blown away, like with the rest of his work.

[youtubehd]cI0AiFG5dXY[/youtubehd]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest no carrier

oh shit, i don't know if it's been mentioned here but there's this one light/poppy electro group that had a video that was filmed from the POV of some guy running away from home driving far away, scooping up a cockworthy hipster chick, and getting into all kinds of trouble robbing people and clubbing and drugging and so on and so forth. eventually, after she kills him and takes the car, he rewinds and undoes the evil shit and i think ditches her instead of getting pwnd. i'm going to try and look up this video, but does anyone remember it?

i'll even check the thread and see if it's been posted.

now THAT is a rap song, my friend. +1 indeed.

Guest no carrier

AHA I GOT IT AFTER FIVE MINUTES OF SEARCHING YOUTUBE. "roadtrip pov music video" was the winrar.

enjoy, this video is the goods.

Guest Billov

AHA I GOT IT AFTER FIVE MINUTES OF SEARCHING YOUTUBE. "roadtrip pov music video" was the winrar.

enjoy, this video is the goods.

Aye, saw that a while back... turned out being a lot better than expected.

Thought this was rather nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived