IGNORED

POST PIKS OF GIGS YOU'VE BEEN TO

delet...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

it was him and vibert dj'ing togeather .. sounded one was doing the main thing then the other sounded like .. was funky ...

also just going to a radiohead website checking someone elses piks .. defeats the point of having your boardmates person experiences in pixels .. and the odd comment ...

here are some crappy disposble kodak camera pics from the radiohead show :) no zoom or flash. thom1 jonny1 jonny2

i also had a pic from the melbourne meet up at pony last year, of that crazy breakcore singer dudes christmas light+gear set up, but i think i deleted it :(

l_8757c2a350145af1469af765edc70801.jpg

This is probably my best show experience so far, and I dunno when or if it'll be topped. Daedelus was playing in town and the show got stopped after Machine Drum and Eliot Lipp played. While people were clearing out a lot of people stayed around and we talked to Daedelus and such and we found out he was still going to play at a local persons house. Around 20 people came to these college kid's living room where he did this small private quiet show. I was right next to the guy who took this picture so I was sitting on a couch right across from him. Was fucking awesome.

dude is a sweet heart, i adore that dude.

so i looked up that Jutice Yeldham (australian council for the arts website !!??).. so he's a perfomance artist .. not a musician .. + fucking fail on the face mutilation .. wtfing loser .. still though that first photo was nice ..

whatever...you'd be surprised at just how emotionally charged the justice yeldham concert experience is.

yeah i'd have to be pretty charged alright ;-] .. -sorry but i'm an uncouth queenslander who'll just never understand .. but i'm not dissing on you so don't worry-

• 2 years later...

This thread needs more contributions.

Saw Demdike Stare at the Union Chapel in London last weekend. Pretty special performance with complementary texture mapping inside the interior of the church. Unfortunately couldn't capture any of that with my shitty camera phone. But heres a couple of pictures of the guys with their laptops :mellow:

g8UKM.jpg

d0YAh.jpg

The only photo I took at the Planet Mu 200+ gig at Corsica Studios in 2008, this was (im 99% sure) during the Venetian Snares set, as I had to take a few steps back from the front as I was about to vomit from exhaustion. Had a beer, took a photo, ploughed straight back in...

tumblr_m26cgkxOkJ1qgzvjmo1_500.jpg

This one was taken in Matter nightclub (London), as well as having "bodysonic" bass bins under the dancefloor, they also had strobes built into the floor which really fucked you up.

Looked cool though.

tumblr_m26cmoe6WD1qgzvjmo1_500.jpg

Woah, fucking awesome pics, verticalhold! You should come to the Melbourne Clark show and take photos of my performance, haha!

1.) I agree. Those photos are increds

2.) Whoa whoa whoa, Modey, you are opening for Clark?

Woah, fucking awesome pics, verticalhold! You should come to the Melbourne Clark show and take photos of my performance, haha!

1.) I agree. Those photos are increds

2.) Whoa whoa whoa, Modey, you are opening for Clark?

Yup, it's in a couple of weeks. There are 7 other local electronic acts playing and I'm only playing for 30mins but I'm gonna shred like crazy, fuck!

Archived