IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

you made the right choice. kittens get adopted quick anyhow. when I stopped by the Enmore CPS they had none, that's how fast they get picked up. so they'll be fine :cisfor:

• 3 weeks later...

happycat.gif

not really but my old cat looked EXACTLY like i am not good with computer cat. he was also kind of semi-retarded and would go to bump my head when i was waking up/leave scent on me or whatever reason cats do that but bumped a lump in the blanket instead thinking it was other person or what?? I dunno.

I also had a white and black cat that p much had a hitler moustache bc of the placement of the black fur near his nose. He even had black fur on his head that looked like hitler hairdo

I was just about to post that that is probably exactly what Thor will look like when he grows up.

that cat looks like a more grown up version of usagi's one.

usagi - any updates on little thor, btw?

there's this bowl in the living room with little blue pebbles in it, about 25-30 of them, for decorative purposes. Thor discovered it a week ago and now there's not one pebble left in the bowl. he knocks them out and kicks them around all over the place like he's Maradona or some shit. little fooker <3

will post more pics.

84da70d6a5.jpg

is s/he completely black with just that white spot on her chest?

just like my previous cat :cattears: <3

Yeah, man. They're orphans, so if i hadn't found them in the shed a little over a year ago they'd be dead by now!

When i found this one, he was just a little fat ball of fur.