IGNORED

the ending of ziggomatic 17

chaosmachine

is amazing. one of the best parts of drukqs. the different synths coming together to sound chords, the way each note has it's own delay, the breakdown into simplicity, and the melancholy computer voice.. great stuff.

...definitively matches the "first end" of gwely mernans when both discs are played simultaneously. Then gwely wakes up again when Beskhu3epnm starts to move

again :

...definitively matches the "first end" of gwely mernans when both discs are played simultaneously. Then gwely wakes up again when Beskhu3epnm starts to move

again :

That actually works?

Don't want to get off topic: Ziggomatic 17 is one of my favorite tracks from that album. The ending just reaffirms it, in my mind.

again :

That actually works?

Don't want to get off topic: Ziggomatic 17 is one of my favorite tracks from that album. The ending just reaffirms it, in my mind.

Holy shit that is fucking nuts, it does work!

well i can't say if it was willing, but if you take double drukqs as a disthymic, ecstatic musical dripping-like(=some bits are utter shit) raving, you get the big picture(and that's still more musical than the ktpas). I have some suspicions about the fact that some of he piano pieces might have been extracted from what was initially "normal tracks". Im' especially thinking about jymweythek and 54 cymru beats, which just seem to dance along. However most of people on this board doesn't share my view, so this is probly just bullshits, but that's worth a listening. What you need is to superimpose both the cd's wavs under audacity (the gasps between the tracks must be included). EAC might be your friend. And there was some topic about it but i'm not sure if it's still in the database.

now, back to topic.

no no and no. Haven't you heard about the MIDI protocol ? Two electronic systems tend to unsync quite quickly, that's why it has been designed for. I suppose same goes for cd players. I remember aphex saying something like a random killing hobo is less terryfying than a hidden, acurate sniper. PRECISION GODAMMIT PRECISION. Please stick to the prophet's word.

bin-laden-finger-up.jpg

all the more reason not to waste the remaining 10%.

edit : what's the matter with you, you're deseperately tough today. I just feel like we're good old brash Gauls.

Guest HokusPoker

so, um, the ending of ziggomatic 17 is pretty good.

I'll punch anybody who dares to say "quite good" with a "I'm SO part of this apextwins community" grin on his face. Or even without that grin on his face.

Ziggomatic 17 is brilliant.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

The ending of Ziggomatic 17 gives me goosebumps every time I hear it . . I LOVE the whole song , but I tend to fast forward to the end quite a bit .

''Thank You For Your Attention . Bye .''

• 4 years later...

Archived