IGNORED

Sick of....

bubbhasdance

Non-US tours by artists. I know it's tough for most to get visas or even entry into the US, but seriously, come on. The only artist that's come within 1000 miles of me (Louisiana) that I've heard about (and if I am mistaken, please correct me) is Prefuse a couple months ago, which was amazing.

Most electronic artists tend to stay in Europe, which is understandable as most of their fans are probably stationed there, but I just felt a need to rant on here as I am tired and need some cider.

/cider-deprived rant

EDIT: Autechre does tour quite a bit in the US, which I am grateful for.

Move to a real city.

Tonight I'm seeing Múm, and Friday is Venetian Snares/Wisp. There's also a chiptune night at the DNA Lounge in a week.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Move to a real city.

Tonight I'm seeing Múm, and Friday is Venetian Snares/Wisp. There's also a chiptune night at the DNA Lounge in a week.

Surprisingly , Mum was here in Philly 2 weeks ago ( I couldn't see ' em because I was working ) Sadly, Venetian and Wisp are nowhere to be seen in Philly

Guest leprechaun

I know what you mean. I was able to see Squarepusher once a few years ago which was awesome. Autechre has been here too, but sadly I had to work and couldn't go (my brother was able to go and said it was pretty bitchin). I've been going through a long dry spell since then.

i'd suggest you listen to different genres of music other than idm, though living in louisiana, i can see how it'd be hard to catch good shows in the first place. perhaps there's some sort of jug band accompanying the cross burning?

i kid

Archived