IGNORED

what's for breakfast

Fred McGriff

what's for breakfast in heaven  

60 members have voted

1. 1. what the fuck is for breakfast in heaven dont make me ask again

• breakfat burrito
    • biscuits and gravy (and a side of bacon or sausage if needed)
    • full english barf-fest

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

can you please stop using the word biscuits to describe what you are describing you fucking lowbrow american cunt

doesn't look too much like the gravy i know and love either

Seriously explanations are needed America. Your gravy looks like sick and your bicuits look like badly made scones.

2006_11_gravy.jpg

I would feel uneasy about serving this to a dog for breakfast

186228347_3cb88c216d.jpg

As for this... it's like the most vulgar, lowest common denominator of food, like the culinary equivalent of Will and Grace

What is that cheese made of?

lol LUDD

Good call takeshi -- huevos rancheros are the shit. Between the two choices, I'd pick breakfast burrito, mainly because I'd rather wake up to a tangy egg-and-sausage mix than a peppery, floury gravy.

edit: 6706paula-deen.jpg

Y'ALL!

186228347_3cb88c216d.jpg

As for this... it's like the most vulgar, lowest common denominator of food, like the culinary equivalent of Will and Grace

Huevos rancheros (Ranch Eggs) is a classic Mexican breakfast dish similar to Huevos motuleños which has become popular throughout much of the Americas.

Huevos rancheros means "eggs ranch-style" or "eggs country-style" in Spanish. The dish traditionally was served at the large mid-morning breakfast, or almuerzo, on rural farms where workers had a much smaller meal at dawn.

The basic version of huevos rancheros consists of corn tortillas fried lightly, and fried eggs with a tomato-chili sauce. Refried beans (frijoles refritos), slices of avocado, fried potatoes, and extra chili peppers are common accompaniments. Scrambled eggs can be used instead of fried eggs.

If that doesn't sound good to you, then there really is no hope for you.

Good call takeshi -- huevos rancheros are the shit. Between the two choices, I'd pick breakfast burrito, mainly because I'd rather wake up to a tangy egg-and-sausage mix than a peppery, floury gravy.

Encey knows what's up.

2006_11_gravy.jpg

186228347_3cb88c216d.jpg

fucking huge rolling lol's

i don't ever eat until 12 noon.

it took me awhile to achieve this, but it is now

naturalized and i feel clean, clear and focused.

morning is the time for elimination not ingestion.

(however i do drink juice, water or sun tea in the A.M.)

when i do finally eat, i usually start by eating either melon or citrus :smile:

Not good for you at all...

i don't ever eat until 12 noon.

it took me awhile to achieve this, but it is now

naturalized and i feel clean, clear and focused.

morning is the time for elimination not ingestion.

(however i do drink juice, water or sun tea in the A.M.)

when i do finally eat, i usually start by eating either melon or citrus :smile:

If you don't eat breakfast it slows your metabolism. By eating a healthy breakfast you kick starts your metabolism, giving you energy throughout the day. By not eating breakfast you tell your body to hold on to what calories it has and store them away, thus slowing your metabolism and increasing your chance of gaining weight. I eat a peanut butter & strawberry sandwich along with a 12 oz glass of milk for breakfast regularly. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

edit: although by drinking juice you are taking in some nutritional source, so I really don't know in this situation.... troon you confuse me. You speak in elaborate sentences, yet still use words in the wrong way. Are you a ESL person? Are you a dupe? Are you the messiah? I'm not sure yet....

This.

can you please stop using the word biscuits to describe what you are describing you fucking lowbrow american cunt

That's just what biscuits are called over here - scones are totally different here too. Live with it. Why do you call a cracker a biscuit?

2006_11_gravy.jpg

186228347_3cb88c216d.jpg

That cheese, is white farmer's cheese - similar to feta, but not as sour. Crumbly, flavourful, and I prefer it to most other cheeses when it comes to putting cheese on foods. The Huevos Rancheros in the pic looks pretty good, but I prefer the eggs scrambled.

One of my favourite breakfast items is a nice bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, served on toasted bread with mayonnaise and fresh cracked black pepper on the tomatoes.

A good mushroom and swiss cheese omelet is also heavenly, served with a side of hash browns or roasted potatoes.

so the orange stuff is grated carrot???

so the orange stuff is grated carrot???

spanish rice?

Yes, that's Spanish rice - depending on how much tomato was used in making it, it sometimes looks more orange than say pinkish orange. There's a million ways to make rice more flavourful that way.

The stuff in the foreground is refried beans, to the left of the rice is guacamole, and then there are the eggs and what appears to be a flour tortilla hanging off the side under the salsa.

Archived