IGNORED

thread killers post here

jules

think you're a good guy? think you like the same music most people here like? do you get overwhelmed by the posting power of people with a sharp wit? uncanny tact? complete jibberish? thousands of posts to your measly few hundo? are you a can? american? south american? or even worse, mexican? do you kill threads and wonder why? make your incoherent statement here.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i need to smoke something 1st to think of something funny enough to post.

i wonder how you would kill a thread like this. maybe by posting something very long, serious and only barely relevant or coherent. :wtf:

"Poem About Nothing" - by Wayne Dodd - in the style of Troon

This is a poem about nothing, about something. this is a poem about someone standing, someone lying down

somewhere with doors. closed, doors. open: people are eating breakfast perhaps: their faces

are peaceful with chewing, with tasting. sharp smells rise up from the street, rise up

from beds, from carseats. men and women are walking; they are all going

somewhere else: their arms swing, their legs swing from

their hips. their clothes hide, their clothes reveal:

there are always secrets among us someone

is lying down somewhere or else

someone is standing up

the doors there are

open, the doors

there are

closed

Guest hahathhat

i need to smoke something 1st to think of something funny enough to post.

i wonder how you would kill a thread like this. maybe by posting something very long, serious and only barely relevant or coherent. :wtf:

repeatedly posting some boring image 2340923 times so anyone reading the thread has to scroll past a zillion copies of the same image and do some searching to find actual posts

total dick move.

Archived