1. 1. what are you doing for christmas?

• nothing
    • putting up lights / decorations
    • gift exchange
    • going to church
    • meeting with family / friends
    • crying softly into my pillow

Guest abusivegeorge

Definetly the last option, whether it be tears of sorrow, joy, anger, or depression I'm always in a pillow of tears at Christmas, New Year, Easter, Summer, Winter, Autumn and Spring, even my birthday.

Guest Enter a new display name

Christmas has become more boring year after year for me, because I have to meet my family in Quebec City. All I do is discussing with a bunch of baby-boomers who ask me the same questions every year. Plus I'm broke as usual, so fuck presents.

Guest Rightsidedrive

I'll be celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, the one real and only reason for this Holiday's existance...and don't any of you forget it.

I live far far away from my family. I personally feel like this holiday isn't the same if its not with family or reallygood friends. Last year I played Fallout 3 and drank on Christmas with my roommate :sad: .

Guest Coalbucket PI

Last christmas was amazing, I got with a new girlfriend on christmas eve, left her house at 9 and walked to my parents house, presents and stuff and food and booze, then went to a friends house at 7 and hoovered a bunch of coke. need to try and replicate it somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

eek. i can't wiat for christmas. christmas day is with the family, boxing day having first christmas lunch/dinner with friends. people who hate christmas are evil. %_%

Guest ezkerraldean

getting pissed and slowly burning my way through a shed full of cardboard that was supposed to be for recycling, until i fly to Canada and sit around the living room in silence with my family for a week or so.

Guest abusivegeorge

What do you pick if you don't know? I might be on the road, but I might be able to get home, but I'm not sure . . .

Going to church.

going home for a few days and finally fucking relaxing...then a trip up to boston/providence for a week....then just straight making music for another week.....goign to be great.

Archived