IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whena da moon hits a your eye ligga bigga pizza ______

:trashbear:

That song is offensive to me, as a guido.

there is a pizza place by me called "pies on" lol

• 1 year later...

also off topic. but eggo waffles with peanutbutter and syrup is a good mix

fuck yeah it is. Had this convo. with Enter A New Display Name just yesterday :sup:

Cheese pizza is for suckers btw. IIRC that was the whole point of the OP...

i'd been waiting for a thread that was reasonable to post this... and cheese pizza is fucking boring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Bihp3NcqM

it turns into a song about a minute in... and it keeps getting funnier every time they hit the chorus

also: some good ol subtle 90's racism at 2:20ish

recently moved back to the city and i was a bit shocked by the pizzas knocking about.. like, thai green curry pizza. singapore noodle pizza.

nah, but duck and plum sauce pizza, i don't get it... just have duck pancakes. i'd feel like i was in a in a weird parallel universe if i went and ate asian cuisine on pizza base in a place that only sells czech beer. so i just had a beer and looked at the menu. they're selling that stuff all over the place here though.

but the town i was living in before had a thing about sweet corn on pizzas.. both pizza-selling places had sweet corn on a lot of the preset pizzas. i don't like.

If I must get pizza in a hurry I will go up to the counter and buy it by the slice. Usually, all they have is plain cheese. I put lots of hot sauce on them. It gets rid of the boring.

but the town i was living in before had a thing about sweet corn on pizzas.. both pizza-selling places had sweet corn on a lot of the preset pizzas. i don't like.

i dont think id like corn on pizza but that sounds interesting. I have been obsessed with corn lately. we have some good corn in jersey during the summer. I have been grilling the crap out of it and making different compound butters for them. also chucking it in salsas too.

yeah it's fine really. with peppers, yes.

hmm, i suppose if i had a pizza with capers, olives, anchovies.. and sweet corn.. i might be ok with the corn.

I eat various types of Pizza when in Germany but really, once you are in Italy you have no real desire to order anything but a Pizza Margherita. It's the original form and if done right it's unbeatable, everything else is more or less a gimmick.

Guest disparaissant

my favourite pizza ever is the fetalicious from the glass nickel in madison, wi.

"Chunky tomato sauce topped with fresh Spinach leaves, diced Red Onion, ripe Tomato, sliced Mushroom & our House Blend and Feta cheeses."

so

fucking

good

drives my stomach crazy though

one of those things where i'd order it drunk and totally regret it the next day or four

my favourite pizza ever is the fetalicious from the glass nickel in madison, wi.

"Chunky tomato sauce topped with fresh Spinach leaves, diced Red Onion, ripe Tomato, sliced Mushroom & our House Blend and Feta cheeses."

so

fucking

good

drives my stomach crazy though

one of those things where i'd order it drunk and totally regret it the next day or four

As a fellow lac-tard, I gotta say I'd probably risk the spewing orifices for a night with that pizza.

edit: and by probably I mean happily

That was probably TMI even for watmm, but basically if it involves feta it's going to go in my belly.

There's a pizza place near here that does a feta, basil, and merguez sausage thing, and it's the second best pizza after margherita imo.

Archived