IGNORED

How much money do you make?

Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did Penelope from SNL get her own thread?

02857c9acb6b17af.jpg

I make a million dollars every three minutes and own eighteen Lamborghini Countach's and 24 Diablos and a time-traveling DeLorean....

I have next to no money, wish I had more, so fuck you guys for trying to impress anyone with how much money you have and aren't using to make this world a better place....

send me your cash, I will do a better job....

I am Santa Claus, Jesus, and Robin Hood all in one fucking package..... :crazy:

$25/hour, guy who runs a recording studio. It fluctuates between $600-$5000 a month. There was a three month period this year where I had no business save a couple odd jobs and was starting to worry, but then business returned with a vengeance. I'll probably end this year with a little less money than I had at its onset, but I'm okay with that.

Guest placidburp

Like, per week / hour / year whatever you know. I'm just curious :)

And honestly, don't be a massive prick and be all 'oh I couldn't tell you that' as if anyone gives a shit past curiosity.

I generally work for £15 p/h but very rarely get any stable work in so it averages about £50-80 per week.

If you made this thread to make it known that you are skint and can't pay me back Josh, it would have been much easier to send me a text or reply to an email.

Fuck helping anyone out again.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I got sponsored to go back to university so I get about £13k this year, I'm very happy about that. I also work one night a week in a pub for £5.73/hr, so I get about £100 a month from that. Not actually increasing my debts for the first time in my life.

Like, per week / hour / year whatever you know. I'm just curious :)

And honestly, don't be a massive prick and be all 'oh I couldn't tell you that' as if anyone gives a shit past curiosity.

I generally work for £15 p/h but very rarely get any stable work in so it averages about £50-80 per week.

If you made this thread to make it known that you are skint and can't pay me back Josh, it would have been much easier to send me a text or reply to an email.

Fuck helping anyone out again.

lol, word.

$16/hr right now, should be 17 but I got fucked out of my raise this summer bc of economy, we also won't be getting a bonus this yr, company got cut to part time hours, and on

top of that our health insurance just went up. Needless to say I'm looking for another gig.

Guest Franklin

I made $25, 000 last month.

lol.

jesus, lol...you should elaborate

I actually only live on a salary of about $3500 CAD/month working as a therapist for a psych company. But I also own and am a director of another company doing the same thing and it makes shitloads of money. But it just goes into a bank account and I don't touch it. Having people working and making money for you is awesome in theory (and in $$$) but it is exhausting and stressful. I work 15 hours a day EVERY DAY and 8 hrs a day on weekends.

I was much happier working as an employee for a fifth of the money.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i feel better about my job now after reading your pathetic wages. but then i realise that most of you are either 15 or just plain old losers and i feel even better

I make $19/hr and work the 9-5 doing IT related tasks for a crazy doctor. I also do web stuff on the side that brings in $400-500 every now and then.

I have no job at the moment but my last job i was making 9.50/hour 35-40 hours per week, after deductions it usually averaged out to about 600-700 per paycheck so 1200-1400 per month

Canadian dollars as well.

Also word up at the teachers in this thread! I'm also on my way to becoming a teacher. I'm trying to decide if I should go for the gusto and get my masters in philosophy and try to be a philosophy professor, or if I should just say fuck it and go to teacher's college and then teach at a high school.

My biggest issue with being a high school teacher is the conflict of interest that comes into play because I hope to make lots of short films and stuff throughout my life and i'll be motherfucking damned if I can't include all the fucking profanity and taboo subject matter I want.

You guys are fucking rich!

I'll earn a thousand euros the next three months and then maybe 4€ per hour 8hours a day or something. Lame. I want as much money as some of you!

i feel better about my job now after reading your pathetic wages. but then i realise that most of you are either 15 or just plain old losers and i feel even better

you sir, are a cock.

Archived