IGNORED

Poo thread

Guest Enter a new display name

I have never met anyone so dependent on peeing in bottles. In fact I don't think I know anyone who prefers to pee in bottles.

This wasn't just bad luck, this guy made several bad decisions in a row.

I have never met anyone so dependent on peeing in bottles. In fact I don't think I know anyone who prefers to pee in bottles.

This wasn't just bad luck, this guy made several bad decisions in a row.

you have to watch trailer park boys

Guest Lube Saibot

Had a similar shakedown that I chronicled with pictures on WATMM but I can't remember the thread name. In my case, there was no deliberation--shit blasted the back of the toilet and piss soaked the floor in front. No negotiation.

I remember that thread man! You had shit all the way up on your wall!

this makes me remember the similarly ms-paint documented instance where the guy was at a party and he gets drunk and stoned and goes to the bathroom and jerks off and then gets diarrhea and pisses everytwhere and then vomits

this makes me remember the similarly ms-paint documented instance where the guy was at a party and he gets drunk and stoned and goes to the bathroom and jerks off and then gets diarrhea and pisses everytwhere and then vomits

This. I think it was posted on SA.

Guest Fishtank

saw this on a car forum

Was out with a friend of mine, and I had just gone to the bathroom a minute or two prior. Sitting there at the table eating...*silent fart*...oh **** (literally). Problem was, I couldn't just get up and go to the bathroom because I had just been in there. So I had to sit there stewing in my own **** for 5-10 mins before I could head back to the bathroom.

But on the plus side her parents own the restaurant so we just ordered two of everything and just tipped well.

I think I would have the decency to go back to the bathroom

Archived