IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also what kind of a fucking idiot would make a bomb that you can defuse by pulling out the cables on the side. jesus christ.

well, technically they didn't defuse it. and unrealistic explosions in subs on a show about a time travelling island makes me so angry!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah sayid could have at least closed a hatch behind him

bloody moo-slims

Why didn't he want to kill them on the plane instead of the sub?

my guess is that they did see this flaw and went "oh shit this doesn't make any sense why would he save them and then try to kill them?" "aaaaaa shitshitshitshit maybe flocke needs the plane but not the sub", "okokokok how do we justify that?", "hmm maybe locke can fly a plane, yes! that's it let's include something about him knowing how to fly in the sideways flash", "phew, that was close, everything fits perfectly now".

You are probably right. lol. :facepalm:

One other thing. For as far as sayid got running with the bomb, couldn't he have just thrown it down the hallway?

This show is just so fucking laughable. I'm seriously contemplating skipping the next two and just watching the recap before the mega 2.5 hour finale that will end with a hundred facepalms and questions

yes, really.

x8xwx.png

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Since he cannot be shot, he could just turn into Locke, go over to one of those thingies, grab a hold of one of its legs and tilt it over.

But if that's a problem he could always just turn into the smoke monster and fuck it up.

also those pylon thingies that supposedly keep smokey away, they look like one could just knock them over.

i guess you dont need to knock them over when you can just have someone unplug them...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

also those pylon thingies that supposedly keep smokey away, they look like one could just knock them over.

i guess you dont need to knock them over when you can just have someone unplug them...

lol. they really need to be standalone.

If they do I bet he's gone insane by now.

Actually they do have a guy that oversees the continuity of the damn thing but i guess that's as far as it goes.

Guest ataraxy2

Why didn't he want to kill them on the plane instead of the sub?

my guess is that they did see this flaw and went "oh shit this doesn't make any sense why would he save them and then try to kill them?" "aaaaaa shitshitshitshit maybe flocke needs the plane but not the sub", "okokokok how do we justify that?", "hmm maybe locke can fly a plane, yes! that's it let's include something about him knowing how to fly in the sideways flash", "phew, that was close, everything fits perfectly now".

You are probably right. lol. :facepalm:

1. he couldn't kill them

2. Jack wouldn't have gotten on the plane

3. HE wouldn't have gotten on the plane

4. bombs can easily be thrown out of the plane unlike in the sub where they are submerged

1 doesn't mean he has to save them from certain death.

2 if he was able to plot that inane submarine plan i'm sure he could get jack in the plane somehow.

3 ?

4 hence making the whole sub thing unnecessary and a waste of our time.

Guest ataraxy2

1. it's implied that Locke made up the story about how the explosives got there - why would Widmore lock them up in cages THEN decide to blow them up?

2. I'm not really sure what Locke could have come up with to get Jack onboard... but it's LOST (the writers COULD have chosen to do this)

3. *Locke wouldn't have gotten on the plane. Arguable, but it's safe to presume he can't leave the island until they are dead - if they're on the plane/leaving the island he can't follow - something needs to happen to seperate him from the group (and the writers could have chosen to do THIS, but again: the explosives could have just been thrown out!)

4. So the writers chose the sub.

Dont they have a team, or at least a SINGLE staffer whose job it is to say "hey, you idiots... That doesn't make sense"?

happen to have a chance to watch the making of Phantom Menace documentary?

Archived