IGNORED

which race are you most attracted to sexually?

Rubin Farr

I'm not sure if I find one race more attractive than the other. I judge it on an individual basis, mostly. I'm definitely attracted to Japanese more than Chinese on average, though. Must be something about those stubby little legs. Been with:

Mexican

Japanese, Filipino

Caucasian

Native American [sioux, to be precise]

I'm still going for Indian, black, and the rest of Asia. I actually hadn't slept with a white girl until I was 23.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've had white, asian and latino women, but now i'm going for a half Thai / half white girl. double the pleasure double the fun.

Because she has a penis?

the most awkward "race" i ever dated was a black girl who was also jewish....it was very hard to make ethnic jokes in her presence or with her friends...i sorta had to accept that id be a racist no matter what i said

so we broke up

I was just asking my wife why Salvadoran women end up with goofy white guys that listen to IDM. She didn't really have an answer.

Her cousin, who's half-Mexican/half-Salvadoran, ended up marrying a guy from Mexico City, but he listens to Aphex Twin and Autechre.

I think I'm on to something here.

i need to go wherever you find these sultry latinas

never had luck with teh latina crowd, there was one time i almost hooked up with this gorgeous amazonian like Puerto Rican, but later found out she was completely insane.

One time I made out with a black girl, and I found she had really nice skin so you could generalize and say black people have nice skin.

plz tell me more

this is the only non-white girl ive ever been with

ive got to be honest, i never even wondered about what race she is. maybe half indian? i dont know. she was very nice anyway.

post-1307-126135069877_thumb.jpg

this is the only non-white girl ive ever been with

ive got to be honest, i never even wondered about what race she is. maybe half indian? i dont know. she was very nice anyway.

My second thought was: "she's hot". My first thought was: "That couch is huuuuuge!"

I don't really find any one group more attractive than another. Most of the girlfriends I've had would be considered "mixed". I feel like I went through a period trying to build my own United Nations of Sex, back when I was in San Francisco, which was an ideal city for that sort of thing. But I'm not as interested in that anymore, mostly because the older I get the more I notice variation in women in general than from comparing one ethnicity to another.

Archived