IGNORED

Do you guys like toasties?

perunamuusi

Guest abusivegeorge

Of course dude, fucking love them. I'm pretty sure my mum gave you a toaster in Tavistock street.

I put my penis in a hot one of these on Monday for £50. The estate kids on downside I went to school with dared me, of course I had to keep up my reputation from school, I couldn't let it down after all these years, and like hard rough estate kids that you make friends with round these here parts, they held their word and I was £50 up y0!

Guest Gary C

I've only recently exchanged the patented toastie-makers for George Foreman grills.

The toasties are understandbly less sealed around the edges, but much crisper and tastier.

the breville toastie is the king of toasties cos you butter the outside of the bread and it gives that extra cooked butter flavour which a standard toastie cannot deliver. it's a sealed packet of melted cheese hotness.

i'll see your ham and cheese toastie and raise you a ham, cheese and pickle.

toastie's fucking rule!

Guest Lady kakapo

Ham, cheese, pickle and onion. And worcester sauce.

Ham, cheese, pickle and onion. And worcester sauce.

i think adding onion and worcester sauce is overkill here cos pickle delivers both onion and a savoury tang.

i like a finely balanced toastie.

Every year I've been to Glade there's been an orange toastie van and sweet jesus I can't get enough of their cheese and bacon toasties. I fucking LOVE toasties.

Guest Gary C

Every year I've been to Glade there's been an orange toastie van and sweet jesus I can't get enough of their cheese and bacon toasties. I fucking LOVE toasties.

Haha, I remember that place now. They are awesome toasties, it's true.

Guest Dirty Protest

A cheese and onion toastie is in my top 5 foods. I only wish they were easier to clean, I very rarely have them because of the effort involved and as keltoi said normal toast with stuff in the middle just doesnt cut it.

When I was studying abroad in London in winter of 2000, there was this stoner from Manchester who loved to invite me over to listen to Ocean Colour Scene and make 'cheese toasties.' They were "quite good."

Archived