IGNORED

is this a watmmer?

jules

ar-tetch-er

It shames me that, while the limited edition version of Quaristice is so out-of-reach for many of the most diehard Ae fans, there are people out there lucky enough to actually have it who can't even pronounce "Autechre" :dry::wtf:

edit: 2,584th post. That's a Fibonacci number! :emotawesomepm9:

same dude also made a video about Oversteps being announced.. and will probably make another once his copy of it arrives.

can't wait.

nice avatar vproc

thanks, but I couldn't have chosen it without the text that goes underneath it.

same dude also made a video about Oversteps being announced.. and will probably make another once his copy of it arrives.

i wonder if he'll ruin on camera again. ha

Argh, he put horrible finger prints on the steel slipcase and scratched the packaging. I only touched mine once -- to rip it to FLAC -- and now it's back in it's wrapping and nestled in my CD rack.

Does anyone know why people go to the bother of putting vids like these on youtube?

Argh, he put horrible finger prints on the steel slipcase and scratched the packaging. I only touched mine once -- to rip it to FLAC -- and now it's back in it's wrapping and nestled in my CD rack.

Does anyone know why people go to the bother of putting vids like these on youtube?

In his defense, if it weren't for his vid I would not know what the insert fully looked like, how it folded etc.

ar-tetch-er

It shames me that, while the limited edition version of Quaristice is so out-of-reach for many of the most diehard Ae fans, there are people out there lucky enough to actually have it who can't even pronounce "Autechre" :dry::wtf:

They state that the name Autechre can be pronounced in any fashion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/artists/a/autechre/

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/apr04/articles/autechre.htm

[/thread]

Archived