IGNORED

Australia

Guest the anonymous forumite

Ok, so i dont wanna sound offensive here but can someone explain the appeal of australia? Why souls someone spend holidays there?

There are a lot of différent countries i want to visit but Australia is not on the list. From what i've seen, cities in kangooland just look like your average

US city. People seem to be rude, just like your average irish pub hooligan. beaches just look like any other city beach with stupid surfers.

nô offense meant aussies, just let me know.

Ok, so i dont wanna sound offensive here but can someone explain the appeal of australia? Why souls someone spend holidays there?

There are a lot of différent countries i want to visit but Australia is not on the list. From what i've seen, cities in kangooland just look like your average

US city. People seem to be rude, just like your average irish pub hooligan. beaches just look like any other city beach with stupid surfers.

Nô offence taken matey! I regularly refer to my country as kangooland!

Ok, so i dont wanna sound offensive here but can someone explain the appeal of america? Why souls someone spend holidays there?

There are a lot of différent countries i want to visit but America is not on the list. From what i've seen, cities in america just look like your average

first-world city. People seem to be rude, just like your average irish pub hooligan. beaches just look like any other city beach with stupid gangsters.

nô offense meant yanks, just let me know.

:facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

sure, it's pretty standard when you compare it to USA for example, but at least melbourne is a pretty great city for arts and such. i like it here!

don't complain if you've never been here. i'm sure the australians you see in america aren't the typical australians you'd come across every day over here. though i've noticed a bit more rudeness from corporate types in sydney compared to melbourne or perth.

Why go to Australia, a short paragraph:

Both the women and temperatures are hotter there, until they talk. The women that is, not the temperatures. The women are mainly inbred and look funny here in NZ, the men seem to be ok I think from self assessment. :emotawesomepm9:

But since the Pavlova and Lamingtons are better here I tend to stay put in the main.

that's pretty spot on. the coastal towns are nice, like cairns. but queensland is the deep south of australia so it's really up to you.

I don't understand what you are saying, revise your syntax buddy.

OMG !!! RUSSELL CROWE !!!!

Also I wanna thank all of you watmmers who made this thread enjoyable for me. A few good lols. Also, it seems only 3 of you like Australia, but you haven't been able to change my mind yet. Tell me about amazing landscapes or something like that.

Guest Backson

there are lots of stupid people here, but rude? generally not.

The anonymous forumite soon to be banned in Australia. News at 11.

hahahahaha..!

.....as depressing as that joke really is.

there are lots of stupid people here, but rude? generally not.

you tell him.

Archived