IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i hear another james brown sample i'm going to throw my laptop off my deck

the 808 state mix made me hopeful.

things seem to be coming back around just a bit.

i probably just jinxed it for a second time though.

if they don't throw on an autechre trac

soon i'm going to rip out my other eye.

id even be happy if they started playing anything electronic from before 1990, that Tangerine Dream early on was a good surprise.

I still feel like I'm stuck in some Spike Lee gay bar rave nightmare. This kind of sucks.

it helps to be from the UK and high on Ecstacy from the years 1992-97, you wont feel that gay bar vibe

well maybe a little bit.. but not as much

I still feel like I'm stuck in some Spike Lee gay bar rave nightmare. This kind of sucks.

"there's no reason to be disturbed"

Let's just pause a moment and ask which other artist would be willing to make a 12 hour DJ set / mixtape of influences and unreleased material for fans. And not for the first time, either - pretty decent if you ask me.

Guest ruiagnelo

Let's just pause a moment and ask which other artist would be willing to make a 12 hour DJ set / mixtape of influences and unreleased material for fans. And not for the first time, either - pretty decent if you ask me.

you are right. I am really enjoying this!!

Indeed!

i just thought i heard a YMO vocoder sample, maybe it was part of one of these mixtape hardcore songs though. cocktease!

no, other people spotted that too

Dammit there's some popping sound in the last 5 mins that sounds just like someone is IMing me on Facebook. Wouldn't surprise me to know Sean and Rob are really fucking off on FB with a tape rolling.

Guest someonenew

it helps to be from the UK and high on Ecstacy from the years 1992-97, you wont feel that gay bar vibe

well maybe a little bit.. but not as much

agreed

no gay bar vibe, just nostalgia for me

great days with darren & andy from 808 on sunset puttin out shouts for all the manchester crews

Guest HWNDarkside

lol - this is all 1989 - 1991, maybe some 1992. But yes, a large dose of back-in-the-day does help :-)

Smart Systems - Tingler

Archived