IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is someone recording this? I just came back from a Flying Lotus/Jaga Jazzist gig and seems they secured it a bit better this time. I'm using some stupid, "what you hear"-recording method in VLC, is anyone able to directly rip the stream. I can't figure it out with all those AMF calls.

Let's just pause a moment and ask which other artist would be willing to make a 12 hour DJ set / mixtape of influences and unreleased material for fans. And not for the first time, either - pretty decent if you ask me.

between everyone, we will definitely get the full thing. this thread is on fire, twitter is on fire, i'm pretty sure xlt is too if i checked. their poor server must be running in CERN/4 time.

I hope someone's getting the whole thing, or at least we're able to get a patch job of it together from multiple sources.

Not to be an ingrate, but the nanosecond advance notice before it started + a shite media host/webplayer (instead of just an http stream like the last 2 shows) smacks of, 'hey, don't record this.' These guys gotta know that this shit gets all the fanboys drooling and of course people are going to wanna listen to it again / at their leisure (it's 12 hrs ffs), so to go about it this way seems like kind of a shitty cockblocking maneuver imo. Then again perhaps they have legit reasons for doing it the way they are.

Guest someonenew

set adrift on memory bliss with #autechre

it's going to be an interesting race; between the beer, the weed, and autechre.

sleep doesnt get a look in

ae win

I'm feeling this hip hop part of the set. For those songs that sound especially fucked, is that the song itself or is Autechre doing something to them? Sounds like a lot of these have a clean snare but the rest of the track is being sent through a lagoon filter or something murky craptastically awesome

I'm feeling this hip hop part of the set. For those songs that sound especially fucked, is that the song itself or is Autechre doing something to them? Sounds like a lot of these have a clean snare but the rest of the track is being sent through a lagoon filter or something murky craptastically awesome

i would say so

these bastards could have a career in mix tapes if their music making ability ever goes south. they can sell them by wshington square park by the guy who sells incense.

edit: ice t???

bdp too. fuuuuck

Archived