IGNORED

Corey Haim is dead

BCM

Guest ms-dos

very sad news. haim tried to get sober so many times. but he was doomed from the start with his family life, his ruthless profession, and the lifestyle that his fame afforded him. think of all the child stars that went down a similar path. these kids should be in intensive therapy\counseling starting day one.

Guest Donkey Rhubarb

tim-capello.gif

Luckily Tim Capello is still alive.

yeah, thank fuck man...this guy is a legend.

2088299_l.jpg

Haha! me and my little bro gave this guy the moniker of "Greased up sax dude" whenever we watched lost boys.

Maggots Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?

license to drive

/thread

yes!

Ha, yeah that was a good one. I think. I might have to rewatch it and Lost Boys. Or not, I don't know.

+1 Loved that movie.

tim-capello.gif

Luckily Tim Capello is still alive.

yeah, thank fuck man...this guy is a legend.

2088299_l.jpg

Haha! me and my little bro gave this guy the moniker of "Greased up sax dude" whenever we watched lost boys.

there was a funny skit on the SNL with Jon Hamm where he played this guy and would bust in on people. sorry bout the ads someone always selling sumthin.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/snl-digital-short-the-curse/1198000/

Screen-shot-2010-01-31-at-114953-AM.png

Archived