IGNORED

Predators

J3FF3R00

Guest iamabe

I can't wait to see this shit. I don't even like predator but R Rodriguez is awesome and this movie looks tight.

Has anyone played the original 2 Aliens vs Predator games? AvP2 was fucking great. (games - not movies!)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ansgaria
ne played the original 2 Aliens vs Predator games? AvP2 was fucking great. (games - not movies!)

Got both in the basement somewhere. It sure was pleasing to crawl around as a baby alien and facefuck the shit out of people.

Guest Backson

Has anyone played the original 2 Aliens vs Predator games? AvP2 was fucking great. (games - not movies!)

AVP2 was great, very addictive multiplayer, AVP 2010 quite meh.

your avatar is amazing.

where's it from?

have I asked you this?

your avatar is amazing.

where's it from?

have I asked you this?

it's from the film "soup kitchen" by t. norris klein

your avatar is amazing.

where's it from?

have I asked you this?

I don't remember and I can't find it sorry :(

Guest Gary C

I'm pirating a, presumably dodgy, cam now.

Everyone I know agrees that Inception has stolen all the thunder out of Predators.

So it's like a remake of Predator 1.

No. A proper sequel, hopefully enough to erase the horrible other sequels/spinoffs that have been made.

Why are the commercials for this movie on HD channels in SD and have such a small frame around the picture? Looks low-budget as fuck on the commercials...

If there is a minigun in this movie it's a remake, that's how I see it.

Everyone I know agrees that Inception has stolen all the thunder out of Predators.

it boggles my mind that anyone would waste time watching shitty cam versions of movies. it's like listening to music that's played on a crap stereo and recorded with a shitty mic.

it boggles my mind that anyone would waste time watching shitty cam versions of movies. it's like listening to music that's played on a crap stereo and recorded with a shitty mic.

there are certain flick's I would watch anyway that i would pirate then there are the films that are worth the £6.50 if you get a quiet showing as sometimes you can't beat the first time you watch a decent film so make it count imho

The way I see it, Predators must have some other things they are interested in other than just fucking hunting all the time.

Like, you don't get to build spaceships or discover the physics behind cloaking devices without aspects of a well-rounded civilization. There must have been Predator scientists, who did experiments and came up with ideas and discussed them with one another. Then, Predator engineers, who developed the prototypes and tested them out and worked together on designs. So, probably also, Predator teachers, and Predator education systems.

And what do all these Predator teachers, scientists and engineers do after their hard day of intellectual work? Hunt? Well, yeah maybe sometimes, but surely not like every fucking evening. There must have been other forms of entertainment for them to wind down to.

I want to see what sort of musical instruments Predators would make, and what a quartet of them playing together would sound like.

And I want to see a piece of Predator theatre. Maybe a farcical comedy, perhaps penned by one of their greatest bards, early on in the development of their civilization.

Thoroughly enjoyed by myself.....very congruent in how any Predator film should look, sound, feel. Rodriguez and Nimrod get it. NIMROD!

Guest Backson

i wouldn't compare them. Predators was fun, simple and enjoyable as a genre peice, but I assume Inception will be the big film action film of this year.

Like, you don't get to build spaceships or discover the physics behind cloaking devices without aspects of a well-rounded civilization. There must have been Predator scientists, who did experiments and came up with ideas and discussed them with one another. Then, Predator engineers, who developed the prototypes and tested them out and worked together on designs. So, probably also, Predator teachers, and Predator education systems.

I don't know if this is explored in the countless comics made about Predators, but I think one of the ideas are that they scavenge technology and reverse engineer it and have little own technology. :cisfor:

The way I see it, Predators must have some other things they are interested in other than just fucking hunting all the time.

And what do all these Predator teachers, scientists and engineers do after their hard day of intellectual work? Hunt? Well, yeah maybe sometimes, but surely not like every fucking evening. There must have been other forms of entertainment for them to wind down to.

I want to see what sort of musical instruments Predators would make, and what a quartet of them playing together would sound like.

And I want to see a piece of Predator theatre. Maybe a farcical comedy, perhaps penned by one of their greatest bards, early on in the development of their civilization.

GOD DAMNIT! These are thoughts that I fight hard to keep at bay when watching these films! You've just perforated my suspension of disbelief!

Yeah, it's enjoyable enough, but nothing to write home about. The problem with it is that it's very by-the-numbers. There's no real scares or visceral gore, and the characters are pretty much just cyphers.

Archived