IGNORED

[NSFW] Girls+Robots in the same picture

Root5

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks y'all.

In response to Fred, yes it is very weird. Seeing all the dicks and stuff isn't weird. Seeing the people dressed up in weird costumes isn't weird. What's weird is the sad ugly men with lonely eyes and empty rooms.

However, I feel like I took an edge off the weirdness by going on with a purpose. I'm their for business. Show me some robots or I click next.

this thread is full of fucking win. i actually went on chatroulette for the first time this morning. some guy was showing me his dick, so i started pointing and laughing so he disconnected.

is it weird when you go on chatroullette, and your faces are there, so you're kind of staring at each other, but communicating and reading text, does it feel like telepathy?

Whenever I use my webcam I usually have audio off and just type to the other person. It actually works out pretty well and it's a lot easier to carry on doing random computer stuff while being some what peronal with someone.

Having said that I am afraid of chatroullette and do not think I will ever use it.

You should have made them draw robots on their tits, nipple eyes FTW!

buy a real mouse and snake and point your webcam towards them and say "Draw a robot on your tits or I will push the mouse toward the snake"

I expect this venture would have good responses on *chan. But I don't want to be responsible for leading someone there so proceed with caution and you didn't hear it from me.

Yeah, I'm staying away from chan.

More pictures:

quick2.png

quick4.png

quick7.png

blah1.png

blah2.png

blah3.png

swedish1.png

The last girls were swedish. After I took the picture they called me boring and left.

i'm calling it faek. :P

im such a cynical/skeptical bastard that everytime i see something like this i just assume automatically it's been faked/shopped. all those facebook LOL pages where they show funny posts on people's walls, all that shit is fake to me. So are websites like 'overheard in ny'

i'm calling it faek. :P

im such a cynical/skeptical bastard that everytime i see something like this i just assume automatically it's been faked/shopped. all those facebook LOL pages where they show funny posts on people's walls, all that shit is fake to me. So are websites like 'overheard in ny'

I have some alternate pictures for some of them. I could post them if you want some more proof.

Thanks y'all.

In response to Fred, yes it is very weird. Seeing all the dicks and stuff isn't weird. Seeing the people dressed up in weird costumes isn't weird. What's weird is the sad ugly men with lonely eyes and empty rooms.

However, I feel like I took an edge off the weirdness by going on with a purpose. I'm their for business. Show me some robots or I click next.

Yeah, I encountered a sad faced topless middle aged man a while ago. My friend asked if the head of his penis was a replica of his long, mournful face. The look that followed was fairly heartbreaking

Archived