Conan on TBS

karmakramer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

TBS isn't a channel in CANADA..

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i don't know if it's restricted for you, but the TBS website has episodes online for some of it's original and syndicated series. would be nice if they put it all online, that could be big for Turner.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i don't know if it's restricted for you, but the TBS website has episodes online for some of it's original and syndicated series. would be nice if they put it all online, that could be big for Turner.

Restricted to the US-only

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Restricted to the US-only

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cough*torrent*cough

while Conan was still hilarious when Andy left, most people love the tag-team of awesome Andy and Conan shared...they really played off of each others strengths...so while I still love solo Conan, Andy is always a welcome addition.

• 6 months later...

i can't seem to stay up late... i wanted to last night but was too tired... but i just watched it online about a half hour ago. this will be daily for me really.

kinda funny. but just seeing conan on tv again created massive lols regardless. He's still got it. Agreed with the Andy thing; I was worried it'd come off as really forced, but they just worked, and Conan getting sidetracked about the shitty studio/autoshop next door was great - he does tangents so well

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Conan is one clever mad man and I am very very glad he is back on the air. Downloading the 2 show now from icefilms.info's megaupload linkzor! Hurray for no commercials, Conan, Andy, Jimmy Vivino and the Basic Cable Band. (& all the crazy goofy writers/jackass actors in the armada too)

:beer:

Show 2 was fucking awesome. The standards and regulations bit was hilarious, Tom Hanks interview was surprisingly raw dawg funny bone.

I download it at an average of 700k from megaupload in 4 minutes and then plug my flash drive into my 360 and chillax back on my bed then the joyous lols rock me to sleep shortly after the show is through.

Just got a text saying Harrison Ford is acting like an turbo senile crazy bastard on Conan right now. I wish the interwebs wasn't taking like 20 hours to get Conan rips up on the file hosts cause I don't want to start watching actual TV again but I might have to.

• 1 month later...

TBS is known for airing great shows , such as Tyler Perry's House of Pain and Tyler Perry's Meet the fucking Browns

Good job Conan.

i am so tired of tyler perry

'sall good guys! You both just gotta learn to like black people.

the blimp chasing Gary Busey....and Ted Turner/Teddy Jr, nuff said

f44e2b.jpg

tumblr_lbph7haYF91qbgdqpo1_500.jpg

Archived