IGNORED

WATMM meme history

encey

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it possible that someone still has the Planetoid random quote generator?

God, I wish.

i had it for the longest time. I must have just recently lost it to an aborted hdd. f u mrx.

I think we all can agree that Fred needs to post more.

That is a kind thing to say, thank you.

is it possible that someone still has the Planetoid random quote generator?

God, I wish.

i had it for the longest time. I must have just recently lost it to an aborted hdd. f u mrx.

A year or two ago I was having dinner with some friends and some friends of friends. I was sitting next to someone I didn't know, and we were talking about bushes. I dropped one of Planetoid's lines from that generator, something to the affect of "her bush would look like Fidel Castro eating cole slaw," and made a friend for life.

A quote, not necessarily a meme that I think Fred originally said and has stuck with me ever since:

"I'd fire my penis from an RPG launcher and fuck her remotely from my car"

I've used this a few times IRL to great lols, so thanks for improving my social life!

Can somebody remind what the deal is with the bear knocking over the trashcan. I think it sprung up during one of my extended absences.

Also, who was it that used to post phonetically? Not a meme, more of a pain in the ass.

trashbear, delet..

right. but could you explain the trashbear to me?

and yeah, it was delet.

also, from the top of this the prior page "welcome back frad" is memeworthy, imo

trashbear, delet..

right. but could you explain the trashbear to me?

Yeah I've never understood the meaning behind trashbear.

Its a bear, hitting over some trash.

What does it mean?

there was a period in 2003ish when watmm was down for about three months, so a lot of users migrated to a board that banned member theocide hosted. for some reason :trashbear: was one of the default smileys on that board and it kinda got brought back over when watmm came back.

Obviously we need to make this recursive so that a little bear and a trash can fall out of the trash can and then the little bear tips the little trash can over and so forth.

yes. and welcome back, frad

Archived