IGNORED

WATMM meme history

encey

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the seduce a watmm member thread still available? i can't find it.

jswift vs flapdoodle arguments.

i remember some memes from beakdotcomforum. i remember playing mornington crescent. i think as larry mullen. or the edge. or bono. i think i was actually all of u2, probably just talking to myself. miss that board.

also, mspaint people's heads exploding. what a thread that was.

lol, I was the edge. You were bono, and everyone else? The best was when an impromptu song broke out, and "A_Crowd" showed up, and "Starving_African_Children" benefited somehow.

FRED!

:mcgriff:

white turtle necks

whiteturtleneck_zpsd9513575.jpg

oh lord jesus

take it in, all of it. let it fill your mind.

omg fucking Billy "dickhead" Corgan taking up the whole screen!

I was: aTen, Lil Jon, Michael Angelo Batio, David Lynch's Haircut, Paris Hilton, zelah, Heidi Montag, Slash, Cubs Win Cubs Win, ... probably some other people I can't remember ... fucking epic.

Jake Fucking Busey using "duder" every other word is a real life thing for me now unfortunately.

Guest zaphod

is the seduce a watmm member thread still available? i can't find it.

jswift vs flapdoodle arguments.

i remember some memes from beakdotcomforum. i remember playing mornington crescent. i think as larry mullen. or the edge. or bono. i think i was actually all of u2, probably just talking to myself. miss that board.

also, mspaint people's heads exploding. what a thread that was.

lol, I was the edge. You were bono, and everyone else? The best was when an impromptu song broke out, and "A_Crowd" showed up, and "Starving_African_Children" benefited somehow.

>>>

FRED!

:mcgriff:

white turtle necks

whiteturtleneck_zpsd9513575.jpg

oh lord jesus

take it in, all of it. let it fill your mind.

omg fucking Billy "dickhead" Corgan taking up the whole screen!

I was: aTen, Lil Jon, Michael Angelo Batio, David Lynch's Haircut, Paris Hilton, zelah, Heidi Montag, Slash, Cubs Win Cubs Win, ... probably some other people I can't remember ... fucking epic.

Jake Fucking Busey using "duder" every other word is a real life thing for me now unfortunately.

lol, i remember that. i know i was bono, i can't remember if i was larry mullen or adam clayton. i don't think i was both. i remember writing "outside it's america" a number of times in bono posts. i was also like half of the colonial marines on there.

• 1 month later...

Dumping some of my old pics here: *pththththththhhhhsplpllllll*

Jerry.jpg

TomCruiseOprah.jpg

Biebeard-1.jpg

America.jpg

WARHOL_av.jpg

ICBYD_Miley.jpg

esbrd.jpg

eris.gif

Mc_Ouch.jpg

HardNightsTuss.jpg

kaenouch.jpg

McLando.jpg

ObaMc.jpg

liongif.gif

koolaid.jpg

tusstank.gif

barneytuss.jpg

zigdsc.jpg

bobross.jpg

LilMcJon.jpg

burgernet.gif

analbored.jpg

copfap.gif

McGLee.jpg

CPP.jpg

I remembered one.

"Pulling a Joyrex" refers to using the shower instead of toilet paper after defecating. I remember Joyrex referring to doing this in some thread and the first reply after it was "Joyrex, eww."

I suppose it explains his adversity to poop threads :emotawesomepm9:

Skytree or Jesus / Skytree is Jesus!

New album coming out this year, May is what it used to be, dunno if it's delayed.

I remembered one.

"Pulling a Joyrex" refers to using the shower instead of toilet paper after defecating. I remember Joyrex referring to doing this in some thread and the first reply after it was "Joyrex, eww."

I suppose it explains his adversity to poop threads :emotawesomepm9:

Ah, the good old days - unfortunately, you talk about poop one too many times, people start associating you with it. Kinda shitty, I know :emotawesomepm9:

Archived