IGNORED

knife guy just hangin out

keltoi

Guest Gary C

LOL, it seems to me that there's some sort of debate going on between swords and guns and that these sorts of people, with a little too much energy to expel, are warring.

Personally I'm reasonably sure that a gun would stop a guy with a sword, even if he were wearing a bulletproof vest and/or 'hyped up on drugs'.

LOL, it seems to me that there's some sort of debate going on between swords and guns and that these sorts of people, with a little too much energy to expel, are warring.

and also most of the people ive read talking about this stuff say that you will lose 9 times out of 10 against a knife if your unarmed. and their advice is to run :emotawesomepm9:

Guest cardan

"So anyway that was the thrust, umm... you know, my whole hand went through it. so... i don't know what to do... so ya gotta move. that was a thrust straight into... uhhmmm... straight into... diaphragm area, that was a thrust straight into diaphragm area, and that was uhh pretty quick... and its just a folding knife so... that's it"

he sure has a way with words huh

"So anyway that was the thrust, umm... you know, my whole hand went through it. so... i don't know what to do... so ya gotta move. that was a thrust straight into... uhhmmm... straight into... diaphragm area, that was a thrust straight into diaphragm area, and that was uhh pretty quick... and its just a folding knife so... that's it"

he sure has a way with words huh

He's so hopped up on adrenaline he can't even think straight. He stabbed the FUCK out of that cardboard guy!

Guest cardan

i like the way he runs so haphazardly with his knives, one day hes really gonna try bookin it and stab himself in the face

i'd love to hear his story of how he got that scar!

This is exactly what I imagine americans do in their backyards.

Vasio, I wanted to prove you wrong but then I looked in my own backyard and found myself powerless--Portugese wisdom from abroad. First, here are two maternal first cousins from Wyoming. The female's recent honeymoon was a bush bunt in Africa. The following is a montage to capture their essence and I reckon it's as American as Sarah Palin baking an apple pie with crucifix-shaped crust dough strips on top and that mongo at her hip. I love my family to the bone but no matter how much you love your family and friends, you're bound to have at least one or two "wtf's??" with them that you simply can't reconcile. These pictures are public anyway on their FB's; they would be proud to show them to a worldwide community and might say "fuck off" to any contrary words. But, I come from a totally different "arm" of the family--mostly influenced by my hippy-at-heart dad in the biological sciences who never owned a gun and taught nothing but diplomacy and respect for nature (cheers Pee).

Additionally, all the boys on my paternal side regularly go in to the woods for slaughter and my sister-in-law's shitheel baby daddy has skipped out of his duties at the house, saying he doesn't love her anymore but still uses the big ass truck he bought her and their joint bank account to buy "motion detect cameras" that he straps to trees to let him know where the bucks are gonna be well in advance of the season--one I know was over $300. He owns an $800 bow and buys camo, deer piss to drench himself in to block his scent, special camo that is infused with this piss, special broadhead bow tips that deploy like razors for maximum damage ($39.99 retail, he's got scads of the them) p060032sq01.jpg + on + on. Knowing a bit about quadreped anatomy positioning and physics, I bring up the fact that even your best, closest range bow shot will not kill those animals straight away. "Oh yeah," they start non-chalantly, "you just pull out your (insert buttfuck expensive carbon steel blade knife here) and cut the windpipe" oh simple as pie, how could I have been so remiss?

And, in closing, who fucking loves knives and weapons like a motherfucker? Our man Torasburo and that's a little scary because trolling and shit posting aside, who knows what that dude would do with all that shit? Telling Autechre fans via loudspeaker to turn in all IDM related gear from his car and filming it is not too far away from an "urban hunting" situation (joking, I mean that guy is theatrics and entertainment; I can't see him actually doing that). But, I know that Lumpenprol and I have discussed it and several chimed in. I'm not saying that it's a constant and I'm much better now but there were times in my life fueled by booze n' pills that, if a firearm had been, say, next to the shitter as it is with some of my family and friends, I'd likely not be typing this. So, in my opinion, yeah this guy's "just hangin' out" lol but when he actually cuts those cardboard foes...look closely or slow the footage down: you can catch a glimpse of a bit of madness and fetishizing weaponry doesn't do much to help the situation.

Spot on xxx, this exemplifies my life as well... I grew up with all of this from my dads side of the family. His brother, my uncle, has quite the powder addiction and children with 3 different ladies. Used to hunt on a regular basis (not that theirs anything wrong with that) but ya... Those pictures are very familiar =) I do love old muscle cars (I restored my 1978 Pontiac Trans-Am with my dad in high school, my brother has been in the process of restoring a 1969 Chevelle which is not cheap at all) and dirtbikes. There is just a certain mind set that these people have, it's not bad, just different. They're more country, I would say more self-sufficient in many ways. Not sure where I intended to go with this ramble so I'll just end it here lol

Guest Yegg

This is exactly what I imagine americans do in their backyards.

Vasio, I wanted to prove you wrong but then I looked in my own backyard and found myself powerless--Portugese wisdom from abroad. First, here are two maternal first cousins from Wyoming. The female's recent honeymoon was a bush bunt in Africa. The following is a montage to capture their essence and I reckon it's as American as Sarah Palin baking an apple pie with crucifix-shaped crust dough strips on top and that mongo at her hip. I love my family to the bone but no matter how much you love your family and friends, you're bound to have at least one or two "wtf's??" with them that you simply can't reconcile. These pictures are public anyway on their FB's; they would be proud to show them to a worldwide community and might say "fuck off" to any contrary words. But, I come from a totally different "arm" of the family--mostly influenced by my hippy-at-heart dad in the biological sciences who never owned a gun and taught nothing but diplomacy and respect for nature (cheers Pee).

Additionally, all the boys on my paternal side regularly go in to the woods for slaughter and my sister-in-law's shitheel baby daddy has skipped out of his duties at the house, saying he doesn't love her anymore but still uses the big ass truck he bought her and their joint bank account to buy "motion detect cameras" that he straps to trees to let him know where the bucks are gonna be well in advance of the season--one I know was over $300. He owns an $800 bow and buys camo, deer piss to drench himself in to block his scent, special camo that is infused with this piss, special broadhead bow tips that deploy like razors for maximum damage ($39.99 retail, he's got scads of the them) p060032sq01.jpg + on + on. Knowing a bit about quadreped anatomy positioning and physics, I bring up the fact that even your best, closest range bow shot will not kill those animals straight away. "Oh yeah," they start non-chalantly, "you just pull out your (insert buttfuck expensive carbon steel blade knife here) and cut the windpipe" oh simple as pie, how could I have been so remiss?

And, in closing, who fucking loves knives and weapons like a motherfucker? Our man Torasburo and that's a little scary because trolling and shit posting aside, who knows what that dude would do with all that shit? Telling Autechre fans via loudspeaker to turn in all IDM related gear from his car and filming it is not too far away from an "urban hunting" situation (joking, I mean that guy is theatrics and entertainment; I can't see him actually doing that). But, I know that Lumpenprol and I have discussed it and several chimed in. I'm not saying that it's a constant and I'm much better now but there were times in my life fueled by booze n' pills that, if a firearm had been, say, next to the shitter as it is with some of my family and friends, I'd likely not be typing this. So, in my opinion, yeah this guy's "just hangin' out" lol but when he actually cuts those cardboard foes...look closely or slow the footage down: you can catch a glimpse of a bit of madness and fetishizing weaponry doesn't do much to help the situation.

Can't forget this one.

(Palin)

sarahpalinmoosehunting.jpg

Archived