IGNORED

Can anyone here verbally speak good Japanese?

Brandi_B

I know this is a long shot but...

I've come across a potential contract and am having a lot of trouble getting to the right people I need to talk to, and the language barrier is really starting to be an issue. The one english (good english) speaking person they put on the phone, didn't know what I was talking about or who I needed to talk to. All I need is a few minutes with one specific person, and then they will hand me off to the right people, and I know they speak english just fine.

Also when it comes to trying to email the translations just get all kinds of messed up.

halp plz, i will compensate.

If the company can't bother to get someone who speaks English to talk with you, why would they get anything else right for you?

ching-chong-potato.jpg

:lol:

lmao

lol :emotawesomepm9:

also thanks ziggomatic, that's a nice resource. Babelfish isn't that bad, but does have some hang ups. But it's nice for translating webpages.

Guest analogue wings

If the company can't bother to get someone who speaks English to talk with you, why would they get anything else right for you?

^ This. If you can't understand them now, how the fuck are you going to work for them?

Guest Babar

I have a japanese friend (an (italo-germano)-japanese friend, he's a little fascist). Feel free to pm i'll see what I (he) can do.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

is that an asian w down's syndrome?

Mongoloid x Mongoloid = :wtf::emotawesomepm9:

so they don't have regular people eyes? (I believe the technical term is up's syndrome.)

It's Japan-Day in my town, girls dressed up like anime-characters all over the place. I'ma head out only to see the firework though, supposedly the biggest firework evaaaar (if it doesn't rain). Not into japanese chicks all that much.

Guest soundbwoy

I speak Japanese, is this a translation of written stuff or did you want someone to speak for you or what (ie what do you mean by verbal)

If it's written e-mail it to fmw31@cam.ac.uk and if it's not a 20page parr I may well be able to help you out... (compensation eh?)

Archived