IGNORED

The Hobbit loses Guillermo Del Toro

Rubin Farr

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Smith is going to play Gandalf in this one.

i have nothing against cg, it's probably the most involved and painstakingly detailed technical work there is.. I just hate it when it looks like shit. Hellboy 2 is a prime example.

I like the original clash of the titans. Or stuff like clay . Stuff that takes work. CG is usually crap unless its like a cartoon.

there's another letdown.. the remake of clash of the titans that is. =)

Guest theSun

Will Smith is going to play Gandalf in this one.

i think Laurence Fishburne would be better.

I like the original clash of the titans. Or stuff like clay . Stuff that takes work. CG is usually crap unless its like a cartoon.

CG does take work. But I agree that most of the time it only looks good when it's all CG, no live action mixed in.

i can already hear the soundtrack consisting of yet another watered down cheesy Carmina Burana clone. aaah aaah choir and march drums, dum dum dum DA dum

where there's a whip there's a way.

poor carl orff. Nowadays his music just sounds like shit cause everyone else copies it. same thing with coltrane. except coltrane is still just better than everyone else

Archived