IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the sick pigs are getting revenge on everyone in Georgia for being a little too obsessed with bacon.

Well, from my pov, there's no such thing as "too" obsessed. Bacon is the greatest condiment ever created.

Say goodbye to Daryl. He shook that infected kids hand. No point to the scene other than setting that up.

You mean the kid who was cooking everyone's food! They are all fucked.

Well yea I suppose. But, I think the whole handshake thing is more a precursor to Daryl getting it. A major player in the dead universe, not a bunch of no name redshirts.

yea kind of a weak start, but i think the point was now the virus is airborne? that dude who died at the end was infected somehow and looks like he contaminated the water?

Nah they're all infected already - he turned without dying first. I don't know why I'm still watching this. They need to bring back the dude they left under the tree in season 1. He's gonna survive and be immune

i thought he died in the shower, then turned

Of what though? He was really hot and feverish, didn't know what was going on and turned on the shower to cool himself off before collapsing. It's a new adaptation of the virus or something.

im assuming he had the same fever they get. i thought the whole point of that scene was to set up a new way of the virus manifesting itself.

yea kind of a weak start, but i think the point was now the virus is airborne? that dude who died at the end was infected somehow and looks like he contaminated the water?

Nah they're all infected already - he turned without dying first. I don't know why I'm still watching this. They need to bring back the dude they left under the tree in season 1. He's gonna survive and be immune

i thought he died in the shower, then turned

Of what though? He was really hot and feverish, didn't know what was going on and turned on the shower to cool himself off before collapsing. It's a new adaptation of the virus or something.

im assuming he had the same fever they get. i thought the whole point of that scene was to set up a new way of the virus manifesting itself.

He got really sick and died in in the shower.

He didn't turn first.

I think the conflict now is 2-pronged:

A) zombie loose in cell block while everyone is sleeping

B) people might catch the same illness that killed Harry Potter.

I liked this episode. Everyone is poo-pooing it everywhere, but I'm down. I really like that they now have Cutty AND D'Angelo from The Wire. I'm also down with how they got that kid from Haunting In Connecticuit (the young girl's boyfriend) on the show and killed him off immediately.

I really liked the scene with the zombies falling through the ceiling. That stuff with the crazy lady in the woods was good too.

Haters gonna hate.

Edited by J3FF3R00

Thing I didn't get was

" the pigs sick I don't know what's wrong"

Hershal is a vet.... Ask him

lol. Hershel's too busy growing pony tails & being all like "sup ladies" followed by raising his eyebrows up & down in a suggestive manner.

skipped through most of the episode. i liked the supermarket scene (would have taken all that beer and gotten drunk in a tree, tbh), but beyond that I thought it was shit. I will say that I was totally convinced that the dude who died was going to be the paedo child killer from the comic.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

did anyone else remember the bloody-eyed walker from the beginning? I assume he was a victim of the new virus. also the dying boar the irish lady wanted was probably dying from the same thing as violet. so I guess this swine ebola virus is either a variant of the actual walker virus that everyone is already infected with, or unrelated and just kills people really quickly.

Say goodbye to Daryl. He shook that infected kids hand. No point to the scene other than setting that up.

It could easily be the other way round. The kid was good before shaking hands and Daryl preliminary licked his fingers like it was a gang bang prelude. Maybe he's immune to the initial infection (given that he didn't fuck with the lesbian haircut chick) or some new animal sort of infection (which he brought in by killing said deer).

The show is total shit, unwatchable.

I hope the sick pigs are getting revenge on everyone in Georgia for being a little too obsessed with bacon.

Well, from my pov, there's no such thing as "too" obsessed. Bacon is the greatest condiment ever created.

I live in a hipster enclave of sorts where there is bacon on everything and while I don't hate bacon by any means, it's just not that fucking good. Somewhere around bacon horchatas you start to just wish people would die of bacon.

Edited by baph

anybody see the Talking Dead following it? The producer guest they had on was so inept and awkward, not to mention that he dropped like 100 spoilers for the rest of the reason.

Yeah. I stopped watching because I could tell he was walking the spoiler line... not to mention he made me very uncomfortable.

He's like your prototypical LA, nerd-made-it-bigtime. I bet he drives a ridiculously expensive car and is a major sexual deviant.

roundtable-scott-m-gimple.jpg

His last name is "Gimple". I'm sure there is some deviant sexual act that is screaming to be named after him.

Edited by J3FF3R00

lol , i see him as more of an Anthony Weiner crazed sex maniac who has extremely vanilla arrested development esque sexual preferences. Like he likes his woman to wear high heels and have red painted long fingernails or something else 80s esque sexuality

i could see the anxiety on Chris Hardwick's face the entire time he had to try and have a casual fun conversation with that guy, he almost couldn't handle the awkwardness so he just started messing with some kid in the audience, i think mostly just to distract himself from this totally inept executive guy's energy. Even that guy from Firefly just kept looking over at him in fascination

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Thing I didn't get was

" the pigs sick I don't know what's wrong"

Hershal is a vet.... Ask him

thats why you cant put like any thought into the logic behind this show at all. hershal is a vet but nobody bothered to ask him what is wrong with their food supply. then his daughter (who was suicidal not TOO long ago) loses a boyfriend type thing to roof zombies, and hershal doesn't give a fuck enough to check on her and see if she's OK. instead it's daryl. and look at the guy, he can't come to grips with his own feelings. daryl trying to comfort someone else or see if they are OK is like Data trying to laugh. its frickin awkward and clumsy. don't send him in there. dad needs to be a dad and check on his god damned daughter! or at least sexy older cowgirl sis, you'd think she might give a fuck!? no? nobody? so yeah i think they are setting something up with the blonde girl...

i'm glad they killed young woody allen off in the same episode as they introduced him because i don't like any aged woody allen. but if they get an idea to kill daryl off, i'm done. i was totally sober watching this and that was way too sober. if daryl is gone i dont think they make booze strong enough for me to enjoy this anymore (and its the only show i watch), except maybe if i just started rooting for everyone to get eaten.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Yeah we're talking about the same thing but with different words, sorry

The show is total shit, unwatchable.

Yup.

*carries on watching*

lol , i see him as more of an Anthony Weiner crazed sex maniac who has extremely vanilla arrested development esque sexual preferences. Like he likes his woman to wear high heels and have red painted long fingernails or something else 80s esque sexuality

i could see the anxiety on Chris Hardwick's face the entire time he had to try and have a casual fun conversation with that guy, he almost couldn't handle the awkwardness so he just started messing with some kid in the audience, i think mostly just to distract himself from this totally inept executive guy's energy. Even that guy from Firefly just kept looking over at him in fascination

Cringeworthy. I think it went on for an hour which made it all the worse. Guy is a total suit with AMC executives hands all up his ass.

I live in a hipster enclave of sorts where there is bacon on everything and while I don't hate bacon by any means, it's just not that fucking good. Somewhere around bacon horchatas you start to just wish people would die of bacon.

it's cool man. Ain't your thing. I'm no hipster, so I have no clue as to what this horchata you speak of is.

I love the shit though. Fry it just enough so the fat melts in your mouth.

I'll commit & say I enjoyed the latest episode. This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy went to zombie, that piggy went to zombie & this little piggy went wee wee wee, all the way to a zombie.

yea pretty good episode. the whole part with the two little girls losing their father was cringeworthy though.

oh yea. poorly acted. But I like how Carol turned it into a "learning" moment. You got to stick the knife right here girls. She's becoming a twisted take on the den mother.

Poor Tyreese, hopefully he got some before his chick was incinerated.

I should say I was drunk while watching.

yea pretty good episode. the whole part with the two little girls losing their father was cringeworthy though.

oh yea. poorly acted. But I like how Carol turned it into a "learning" moment. You got to stick the knife right here girls. She's becoming a twisted take on the den mother.

Poor Tyreese, hopefully he got some before his chick was incinerated.

I should say I was drunk while watching.

I don't think he did :(