IGNORED

Lady Gaga - Alejandro

Brandi_B

Guest Greg Reason

accept gaga as your goddess. she's in on her own joke, having her cake and eating it, too.

After seeing the Telephone video I wouldn't mind eating her cake either

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard the song or seen the video, but I heard it pissed of catholics, so that's good I guess

Haha yeah like Katy Perry, moral defender of the faith that she is............... :rolleyes:

say whatsoever you will, but katy perry has bigger ta-tas than lady gaga

That's because Lady gagag is a man, but katy perry isn't.

Edit: as to the beatles breaking new ground: big scale commercial pop music was still very much in its infancy by the time the beatles got rolling, and was still in its early childhood by the time the beatles got finished. So there was room for pop to grow and develop, to mature. As pop music became more and more profitable, it also became more and more bureaucratized, compartmentalized and specialized; most of all it became more standardized. The chances of a mega-pop star breaking new ground are pretty damn slim. That's not to say that new ground can't be broken, cause I guess people like Fever Ray/The Knife are doing some interesting things (at least in pop music terms), but right now, the standardization is not likely to be broken any time soon.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

entire chunks of this song are reminiscent of ace of bass 'don't turn around'.

Ahahhahahahah, totally! LMAO

yeh I heard that right from the get go for sure

• 1 month later...

Sorry for reviving this shite, but I thought the remix video below would be of interest to the wattems.

Мишка Presents ℑ⊇≥◊≤⊆ℜ (of Mater Suspiria Vision) - Zombie Rave Special Edition Mix of Lady Gaga's "Alejandro"

NSFW due to humanoid alien tits :spiteful:

via: The Fader

Guest no carrier

I dunno, she seems to be doing things on her own terms. I think she still gets her ideas put in front of everyone else's, I just think she wants to make fuckloads of money. Which she is doing.

no, the people behind her are far more brilliant than you'd think. she's a puppet in the lineage of madonna.

proof = http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3979

Sorry for reviving this shite, but I thought the remix video below would be of interest to the wattems.

Мишка Presents ℑ⊇≥◊≤⊆ℜ (of Mater Suspiria Vision) - Zombie Rave Special Edition Mix of Lady Gaga's "Alejandro"

NSFW due to humanoid alien tits :spiteful:

via: The Fader

Normally Id love nothing better than to see this thread fuck off. But I actually enjoyed that.

Guest Greg Reason

I dunno, she seems to be doing things on her own terms. I think she still gets her ideas put in front of everyone else's, I just think she wants to make fuckloads of money. Which she is doing.

no, the people behind her are far more brilliant than you'd think. she's a puppet in the lineage of madonna.

I'm not buying it; Any dickhead can put these symbols in their art and videos. It's not as if they're obscure references.

no, the people behind her are slightly clever. she's a puppet in the lineage of madonna.

fix'd

Archived