IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

Hmm, yes this certainly sounds good. I don't see why they released y7 as the sample track, coz that one is a bit... Dull.

We've got some nice sharp beats going on here, on some of the tracks... I like what i'm hearing, time to purchase this I guess.

av-8040.png

lol it's that guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjk0eHNPOTY

still think its really awesome and am loving it, but i'm surprised the beats are so mundane. the atmosphere around them is amazing, but its not where i expected them to go, beatwise.

Guest lustfulgustav

Fantastic album/EP. I just downloaded it from Bleep (while at work) and plan on listening to it all day (while at work). PAY ME.

After only the first listen I already like it more than Quaristice and Oversteps. (And as my post count may imply, I obviously have a highly respected opinion of electronic music on the internet.)

::::puts words in parentheses:::

:::reads the rules:::

I've listened to it twice. I won't go on, but I think I find Oversteps much better than this (yes, I know I went through a period of complaining about that one after initially loving it, but now I love it again.)

The first five tracks are pretty funky, and rew(1) is a stunner, but the rest sound like Oversteps B-sides to me, and I really don't like how the d-sho qub beat was used again at all. iris was a pupil is quite beautiful, however, and the name cracks me up (bad sense of humour I have)

It's too short! Want moar! Nah just kidding, I think it's the perfect length and will get many repeat listens as a result. Overlong albums tend to collect dust. Well this is an EP so it's fitting. Good first listen!

Not a bit of Quaristice, which I'd loaded up on my iPod last night before knowing I'd be greeted by Move of Ten this morning.

Guest Calx Sherbet

two tracks in and i'm already liking it more than oversteps. this ain't the reason for it, it's a lot less melancholy

bleeding fucking hell... ylmo is on and i'm glad i preordered this baby despite the fact i thought y7 was kinda underwhelming... so far it's by far the weakest track (tho it has kinda grown on me, too. at least on headphones)

Archived