IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened a second time at a louder (read: more immersive) volume. It's def growing, but doesnt have the same immediate impact as Oversteps had. Not really feeling the 4/4 emphasis that seems to be prevalent. Good, but not great. Wouldn't have made sense for this to come out before Oversteps. Good "second string" ep for sure

Nice bass rumble in pce freeze 2. A track almost for the gothic folks imo. Unusual track for Ae, /me thinks. I'm somewhat comparing it to Dalglish (o.s.t. guy) "sdss", if someone here knows that.

rew1 could have more bass I think, and a bit more variation in melody. Still thankful for that one.

Nice bass rumble in pce freeze 2. A track almost for the gothic folks imo. I'm somewhat thinking of dalglish (o.s.t. guy) sdss, if someone here knows that.

no not gothic, it's a track for the rivetheads

A few tracks in I was thinking: 'fucking hell this ep is a lot more experimental and minimal than I thought it would be'. Turns out I had the headphones only half plugged in and I was only getting the spectral filtering noises and reverb from everything rather than any of the main drums or synth parts ... :whistling:

Guest Calx Sherbet

Nice bass rumble in pce freeze 2. A track almost for the gothic folks imo. I'm somewhat thinking of dalglish (o.s.t. guy) sdss, if someone here knows that.

no not gothic, it's a track for the rivetheads

it's sounding like a conga line at the end

Guest Astroturf

Is this the same deal as Oversteps i.e. if I preorder now do I receive the download?

- Vinyl & CD versions are still on pre-order but purchasers will receive the digital versions straight away.

Shoulda looked a bit more carefully.

Preordering now.

Guest Calx Sherbet

M62 is delightful. it almost has the nostalgia/childhood feeling to it like some Aphex Twin tracks

gd why do people think new ae is like boc? i don't get that at all.

Generally I don't think so. But nth has some very bocish elements.

gd why do people think new ae is like boc? i don't get that at all.

Agreed. Not sure myself about this BOC tomfoolery.

As for move of 10. Sounds very good on first listen, lots of diverse, different sounding tracks. As with most Ae, it will only get better.

Archived