IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

Oh I've got such a woody for this release. It might trump Oversteps (no easy feat)

Yep, this.

The download is sooooo slooooooow!

I'm rooting and cheering for the little blue line to get to the other end of the screen!

took me 4 mins to download the 24bit wavs

50Meg is the shit. Truly.

indeed it is, my fellow Essex person.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened once. Gonna have to check it out again soon before I really make up my mind. My Initial thought was that these could be considered b-level pisstakes, as nothing quite seems to approximate the programmatic complexity of qplay or the likes.

I'd be curious to hear what Fluorescent Grey thinks...

Woke up after weird dreams and downloaded.

Fucking christ it's sick. There goes my face.

Weird, I had some bizarre dreams as well. Had one where I was on the moon doing a maintenance job with some friends like the Sam Rockwell movie "Moon". We kept noticing ants around the base and were freaking out because there is no life on the moon. So we followed a trail of them and found out the ants had been accidentally brought here by humans and had mutated and evolved to become super intelligent in their new environment, like that movie Phase IV. They communicated with us telepathically and told us they had built the most efficient structure possible in the universe. When they took us there it was just a shopping mall crawling with ants. Very IDM. I think I shall forever link this album with that dream now.

Back to the topic at hand, I love the album, one of the grooviest things they've done in a really long time. I'm pretty sure tracks 5-10 are all reworkings of Oversteps tracks but they are barely recognizable for the most part. Tracks 3 and 4 are my initial favorites, very different from previous stuff.

rew(1), nth dafuseder.b and pce freeze 2.8i - one ,two ,three - i'm on my third listen and will most likely

keep this on repeat all day long as my b-day soundtrac.

Just finished, the last track is epic. Definitely a sister track to Yuop. And yes, there's the tiniest bit of the Apache break on this and nth.

rew(1) and nth dafuseder.b have risen high above the rest-i'm on my third listen and will most likely

keep this on repeat all day as my b-day soundtrac.

Happy birthday, what a nice present for you :beer:

wow, you guys are really excited! I wasn't very excited about y7... should I still get super excited about the rest?? (can't hear samples here at work)

Guest CyberAly

Hmm, yes this certainly sounds good. I don't see why they released y7 as the sample track, coz that one is a bit... Dull.

We've got some nice sharp beats going on here, on some of the tracks... I like what i'm hearing, time to purchase this I guess.

lol

that m62 track will do good in the clubs. lots and lots of people won't know what hit them. if there's one ae track going to flood the ministry of sound compilations, this is it.

Guest the anonymous forumite

Cep puiqMX is quite close to Confield, which is awesome news if you ask me. This and Rew1 --> Best. M62 -> worst.

Also, it seems Warp took note of the complaints regarding Oversteps marketing and release over here.

Guest the anonymous forumite

Downloading. Gonna grab myself a beer at the store and when I'll come back I'll be enjoying beer and autechre, simultaneously. Oh yes.

YAY! Was going to wait and buy this in the store, but nah...that's a month away. Downloading now, in time to bring to work. :music:

Nice confused groove on Etchogon!

Great stuff!

Archived