IGNORED

it might be time to move

Guest ms-dos

Move to my country. You will have a peaceful life. You won't be able to see FlyLo or ae tho :shrug:

and thanks brudda. portugal has the nicest, most laid back people. sadly i can't afford a flight over there right now!

to generalise, portugese girls love anal.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Move to my country. You will have a peaceful life. You won't be able to see FlyLo or ae tho :shrug:

and thanks brudda. portugal has the nicest, most laid back people. sadly i can't afford a flight over there right now!

Brazilian girls do. Not Portuguese.

New_Awesome_Face_by_DarkMetaKnightFTW.png

also, to generalise, portugese girls are hairy

Guest joshier

I live in a place where you can forget to lock your car for over two days and no one will steal it. I've had my car door obviously open and nothing has happened. I've left speakers, electronics etc out and none stolen. I've left my door to my house open fairly regularly and nothing happens. There are 2 pubs and there are no fights. there is no vandalism. the extent of youths being out goes to about 5 teens sitting on a bench until 10pm. when you walk around at night in the village it feels like a ghost town and it is extremely quiet. after about 12 o clock there are no cars that go through. there are never any police here either.

joshier 2010 - giving you the perspectives

Yes they are, a cute girl with hairy armpits is very sexy in our culture.

Ain't nothing wrong with some hair.

The functional illiteracy, though-- that's a problem.

i would like to clarify that every statement i make in this thread is in support of the 'portugese girls are sexy' movement.

Guest ruiagnelo

i would like to clarify that every statement i make in this thread is in support of the 'portugese girls are sexy' movement.

rani84jor354924.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1TKE66PETJJHG8051M02&Expires=2141513067&Signature=Z3hOUpv9PVdvK4Gkcutpn46C%2FC4%3D

oh yea

rani84jor354924.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1TKE66PETJJHG8051M02&Expires=2141513067&Signature=Z3hOUpv9PVdvK4Gkcutpn46C%2FC4%3D

oh yea

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

And ms-dos: that's shitty about your friend. Really sorry to hear about that.

Move to vancouver. :)

Guest the anonymous forumite

Sorry Kaini but from my experience, believing that "X-Country loves anal sex" is a myth. I had always heard that Japanese girls loved anal, but after dating two, it proved to be wrong. I actually don't think you generalize over anal sex, it's still a minority practice in most of the world and because it's scary for most of the women because of the pain involved.

The only part where I would generalize would be for the muslim world, since they HAVE TO remain virgin until marriage. So something like "unmarried muslim women practice anal sex a lot" would be more correct than "unmarried muslim women love anal sex".

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Sorry about your friend .

I live in pretty rough neighborhood too . 3 years ago my hood was like The Wire ( Philly was ranked 6 for highest crime rates in America ) I remember my friend coming over my house with blood splattered on him . His friend got shot in the head, point blank, right next to him .

Sad times , my sons...sad times .

Guest bacteriatastic

i remember back in like 04, there were some cholos (mexican gangbanger) that were randomly shooting at blacks in highland park because they wanted to exterminate them from their varrio. one of them was a friend of mine that was sitting at a bus stop and they just drove up, shot and killed him. they even shot women and children. yeah... mexican gangbangers are the scum of the earth really.

i'm really sorry about your friend man

ughhh

for fuck's sake. shit like this infuriates me to no bounds.

Guest Babar

Sorry Kaini but from my experience, believing that "X-Country loves anal sex" is a myth.

no it's not. proof

Guest tht tne

i live a few blocks away from police headquarters... don't know how me and my friends got away with all our drugging for so long

i'm so sorry ):

it seems like if you stay, you will become part of the struggle whether you like it or not. i'm sure having someone like you in the area is better than having someone violent there, so you are probably having a positive effect whether you know it or not.

if it were me . . i would probably look to start a new life and a new struggle somewhere else.

Guest ms-dos

i don't feel so tied to this place that i would stick around to see it through the violence (which may not end anytime soon), but it's affordable and tons of fun when you're not diving from bullet spray. we're looking at places in the bordering neighborhood, which is on the right side of the tracks, so to speak.

I live in a place where you can forget to lock your car for over two days and no one will steal it. I've had my car door obviously open and nothing has happened. I've left speakers, electronics etc out and none stolen. I've left my door to my house open fairly regularly and nothing happens. There are 2 pubs and there are no fights. there is no vandalism. the extent of youths being out goes to about 5 teens sitting on a bench until 10pm. when you walk around at night in the village it feels like a ghost town and it is extremely quiet. after about 12 o clock there are no cars that go through. there are never any police here either.

joshier 2010 - giving you the perspectives

that sounds like a barrel of laughs

Guest ms-dos

just noticed that i typed a wrong word in the OP. i meant to say there were 57 homicides within two miles of my place, not two blocks. phew, right?

Guest maantecaaa!!!

just noticed that i typed a wrong word in the OP. i meant to say there were 57 homicides within two miles of my place, not two blocks. phew, right?

That's not TOO terrible considering how densely populated that area is. It's really sad that Echo Park is sliding back downhill. You should never underestimate the simmering resentments from the original residents in gentrifying neighborhoods. I went to an electronic party on Sunset outdoors on an empty lot a few years back. The organizers had all of their equipment(projectors, laptops, mixers, etc)set up on a long folding table. I guess one of the neighbors didn't care for this event because one of them walked by the equipment table and swept all of the gear off on to the ground with one arm. Then he casually walked off. Everyone was too much in shock to do anything about it.

If/when I move back to L.A., I was thinking about moving to that area. Sucks to hear it won't be welcoming me. :sad:

Guest futuregirlfriend
I live in a place where you can forget to lock your car for over two days and no one will steal it. I've had my car door obviously open and nothing has happened. I've left speakers, electronics etc out and none stolen. I've left my door to my house open fairly regularly and nothing happens. There are 2 pubs and there are no fights. there is no vandalism. the extent of youths being out goes to about 5 teens sitting on a bench until 10pm. when you walk around at night in the village it feels like a ghost town and it is extremely quiet. after about 12 o clock there are no cars that go through. there are never any police here either.joshier 2010 - giving you the perspectives

that sounds like a barrel of laughs

where do you live, joshier? be very specific.

Archived