IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I'd love to see Sneijder at United too, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Sneijder doesn't want to budge on his wages (which are ridiculous, like 230K squid a week or something along those lines) and his wife doesn't want to leave Milan for Manchester.

Also your lot looked good against inter the other day, especially Silva.

Everbody says that Man Utd. should sign Sneijder as a Scholes replacement. But Scholes only played a handful of games last season (if i'm not mistaking?). I think that's kind of a stupid argument.

But Sneijder would probably be a great addition to their side. United seem to lack some quality in the center of the midfield. Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher don't seem to be world class players. Great players, but not quite good enough, if you ask me. Maybe Cleverly could have his breakthrough this season? But still.. They lack some creativity in the center of the midfield.

Edited by Dropp

When people say sign Sneijder as a Scholes replacement, they don't mean in terms of playing time last season, they mean in terms of what Scholes brought to the team in terms of playmaking ability, vision, passing ability. Scholes at his prime was easily one of the top attacking midfielders in the world. Sneijder brings that same quality - and we definitely need a world class player, Dropp your assessment of our midfield is spot on. I don't think Cleverly will have his breakthrough this year (unfortunately).

Arsenal continues to keep poor poor Fabregas hostage. Has been picked for ChL squad.

Man I can't wait till he's gone. Hopefully it's just a stunt to make Barcalona go for a final push.

• 2 weeks later...

well now spurs' offsides calls will increase 100%

lol

good signing for Spurs though. Adebayor will lead the line well and with VDV supporting I think they'll get goals.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Papiss Demba Cisse + Demba Ba, fuck me.

Buy one Demba, get one free. All for less than one Connor Whickham. Or to put it another way Tiote (3.5m), Cabaye (4.5m), Santon (5m), Ba (0) and Cisse (7.5m) are worth just over half an Andy Carroll.

Anyone familiar with the bundesliga with an opinion on him? He seems quite pacey and direct.

Or to put it another way Tiote (3.5m), Cabaye (4.5m), Santon (5m), Ba (0) and Cisse (7.5m) are worth just over half an Andy Carroll.

I was one of the people that thought Mike Ashley had lost the plot again. Especially after sacking Hughton. But he's a fucking genius.