IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

Or to put it another way Tiote (3.5m), Cabaye (4.5m), Santon (5m), Ba (0) and Cisse (7.5m) are worth just over half an Andy Carroll.

I was one of the people that thought Mike Ashley had lost the plot again. Especially after sacking Hughton. But he's a fucking genius.

I wouldn't go that far. But it is just about conceivable that he's learned from his mistakes and him and Llambias are getting to grips with how to run a football club. They're still shit at pr though.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Newcastle - Cabaye is a fuckign cunt.

Drogba to China? For 270,000 quid a week you could strip me naked, paint me blue and make me run around old trafford singing "up the blues"

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be surprised if tevez plays for shitteh again. If he does Mancini will lose a lot of respect from a lot of people i think

Mancini will not be City's manager next season ..

http://www.guardian....d?newsfeed=true

José Mourinho 'tired of Real Madrid' and could return to England

I mean what clubs could be manage in England?? Man United (not as long as Ferguson is there) Arsenal (maybe but if they don't qualify for CL Murhinio will say no) Chelsea (no way) Liverpool (Fans are living on the past, they still think Dalglish can win the league).

City have done this kind of sutff before (They had Mancini's signature two weeks before they sacked Huges)

Edited by YO303

Well even if the special one becomes shitteh's manager, do you think he's gonna let Tevez play? I don't

If i was a manager I'd want that poisoned mind far away from my clubhouse. I don't blame tevez entirely, his agent is fucking satan incarnate.

Well even if the special one becomes shitteh's manager, do you think he's gonna let Tevez play? I don't

He's crazy enough to make him Captain.

And yeah i wouldn't trade Grant Holt for Tevez, fuck that guy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gary C

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/mar/07/lukas-podolski-arsenal-cologne-transfer

lol, wtf. Arsenal have provisionally signed Podolski for next season. I've never heard of a deal being done like this; makes me a little worried it'll turn out the same way as Arshavin or Park... but Podolski is easily better than both of them and if signing a player so early eases Van Persie's worries then I'm all for it.

Edited by Gary C

http://www.guardian....ologne-transfer

lol, wtf. Arsenal have provisionally signed Podolski for next season. I've never heard of a deal being done like this; makes me a little worried it'll turn out the same way as Arshavin or Park... but Podolski is easily better than both of them and if signing a player so early eases Van Persie's worries then I'm all for it.

They do this all the time in Germany. Marco Reus was provisionally signed by Dortmund on the January transfer window (its weird because Monchengladbach were pushing for the title at the time)

Edited by YO303
Guest Gary C

LOL, I don't know about that.

I'd hope that Odemwingie is only being touted just in case RVP doesn't sign, collateral, but that the real deal is Podolski. He could be an incentive for RVP to sign, a signal that we're willing to provide better players around him.

Nasri was clearly motivated by money, but he might not have wanted to leave if we had made a serious signing early in the transfer window rather than rushing around Everton and Chelsea in the last week.

Not that I miss Nasri. Although he probably would have scored 8+ goals for us by this stage in the season and we'd be a little more comfortable in 4th.

Arsenal gonna have to sign like three big name players to convince Van Persie that they can win a trophy. I'm surprise Wenger is willing to pay 100,000 pounds a week to Podolski, specially when you are offering Van Persie a new contract, he is going to ask for at least 180,000 a week now, i can't see Wenger allowing that.

Edited by YO303
Guest Gary C

I dunno. The way Wenger's been comparing RVP to Messi and Ronaldo (and how losing Fabregas and Nasri in the same year must have hurt) I think he's going to pay him whatever he wants. 180k is crazy, but we're going to have to change our wages policy* because we're simply being left behind. I don't mind not getting into the 40m+ players, but we need to keep our players when they start to be worth that much themselves.

If he doesn't sign I'll be very surprised. He's playing a similar waiting game to Nasri, but he seems to have more genuine affection and drive for the team.

*In fact, the strangest thing about our policy is how our best assets (RVP, Fabregas, Nasri) weren't paid anywhere near as much as they could earn at rival clubs, but also that mediocre or injury-prone players like Diaby and Rosicky have slowly built upon their wages just by hanging around.

Edited by Gary C
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mirezzi

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1040831/chelsea-consider-bid-for-real-madrid%27s-cristiano-ronaldo---report?cc=5901

Chelsea are preparing to launch an audacious €100 million bid for Real Madrid stars Cristiano Ronaldo and Gonazalo Higuain, according to a report in the Daily Telegraph.

While the Blues' strikers have struggled for goals this season - Daniel Sturridge, Didier Drogba and Fernando Torres scoring just 26 between them in all competitions - Ronaldo has scored 45 goals by himself to help Real to a six-point lead over Barcelona at the top of La Liga.

And with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich thought to be planning a major squad overhaul this summer, Ronaldo and team-mate Higuain are both believed to top the list of players he wants to lead a Stamford Bridge revolution.

The Daily Telegraph reports that a potential £82.3 million move for the Real pair could depend on Jose Mourinho returning to manage the Blues, as he would need to persuade the players to leave the Bernabeu.

Should Mourinho not come back to Chelsea, the newspaper claims that Abramovich will turn his attentions to Napoli duo Edinson Cavani and Ezequiel Lavezzi, who could reportedly be prised away from the Italian side for a fee of €70 million (58.5 million).

</snip>

lol.

Sources says Mourinho is very likely to takeover City after this season (maybe before).

Balotelli and Mourinho.. fucking lol.

What circus Man City club has become.

Edited by Npoess

Sources says Mourinho is very likely to takeover City after this season (maybe before).

What sources? Mourinho is not leaving Madrid before the end of the season.

If he goes to city, we can only pray he brings Pepe.

Guest Ron Manager

Mourinho is probably the only manager I'd rather have than Mancini. So if he's coming in (given that we aren't going to win the league, as now seems very likely), excellent. But I really doubt he's coming.