IGNORED

The result of my hours of reflection led to this

Guest Enter a new display name

in other news it was 8/9/10 yesterday... cool

I realized that as I was dating a burned CD and thought "oh neat." True story. Would have been way better if I were dating it at 7:06... like some kind of crazy time straight.

I realized that as I was dating a burned CD and thought "oh neat." True story. Would have been way better if I were dating it at 7:06... like some kind of crazy time straight.

More like 6:07

More like 6:07

Nah, that would kill the smallest-to-greatest poetry: 6th minute of the 7th hour of the 8th... ah shit, that kills it anyway. It should go day/month/year goddamnit. I don't even find yesterday's date cool anymore. Fuck the calendar.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I realized that I was dating a burned CD and thought "oh neat." True story.

you're having a romantic relationship with a burned cd?

I realized that I was dating a burned CD and thought "oh neat." True story.

you're having a romantic relationship with a burned cd?

I thought about that connotation and almost added "(not the romantic kind)" after dating, but really didn't think anyone was going to go there.

I did have sexual relations with a compact disc once but that's another story. I also asked a compact disc on a date but got burned. From now on I only approach vinyl, especially after that one time I got tape raped.

Guest Enter a new display name

I'm actually debating with employees at the Ministry of Education regarding the importance of that matter. The true signification of Z_B_Z as a username is a mystery that would be worth a mention in PhD courses. I will keep you updated. Regards.

Archived