IGNORED

Do You Have Sex Appeal

oyster

Do You Have Sex Appeal? How sexy are you? Would you fuck you? I__d_fuck_me_by_Lysol_Jones.jpgPut the fucking lotion in the basket? Do you use lotion? Do you acne or other blemishes or other features which detract from your sex appeal? How sexy are you? Do you have sex appeal?

Not sure if I'd fuck me but I'd give me a blowjob.

I know a boy who can and does suck his own weenie. Also my sources tell me his weenie is very tiny. Does that make it better or worse, I wonder? I wouldn't suck my own weenie.

Guest iamabe

im fit, good looking and well dressed, so yes i have sex appeal ... until i open my mouth and say something like "I make music with computers. have you ever heard of aphex twin?"

I have oral sex appeal. Does that count?

Yes, it does. Yeah. Yep. Yes. No boubtadoubtit.

Excellent. Now I won't feel so bad each time I verbally communicate only to have whomever I'm in discourse with cream themselves. It derails too many conversations I tell ya (but not verbally or you'd cream yourself. That's why I post here rather than speak with people in public.)

Archived