IGNORED

No, no, no

data

Guest disparaissant
Several British tabloids are reporting that Bieber is being considered for the starring role in the remake, assuming that "he is capable of acting at that level."

i dunno that's a lot of ifs, and british tabloids, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

this will be a monstrous movie fail

unless they slow the film down 800%

class.

+ maybe it's beiber marketing people pitching the idea, hoping that the studio's will then pick it up and run with it.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Probably nothing to it but still, I wouldn't put it past them. The Karate Kid 2010 trailer with Little Fucker Smith took a year off my life. Tha's Naahsty.

I know that the (vast majority) of Hollywood is all about making films for the green, but this current fashion for remaking perfectly good films is getting utterly ridiculous. I love the cinema, and the idea of a slate filled increasingly with films that I've already seen is not an appetising one.

my favourite part was at the end of the article when they admit:

"The biggest problem with the idea might be that the three "Future" films are well-made and fondly remembered by audiences"

yes. that's right. they were. so FUCKING LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Guest Calx Sherbet

but he probably ISN'T capable of acting at that level. but it doesn't take much to get a movie role these days...

Guest Wall Bird

This is distressing.

The first two films are pitch perfect. Why even bother? Back To the Future is one of those films that only gets better every time I see it. If I walk past a television that's playing that film I am sucked in and unable to continue with my life until it's over.

Archived