IGNORED

Let Me In

Siegecow

So Matt Reeve's, the genius who brought you such films as cloverfield, under sige 2:dark territory and Felicity is remaking the 2008 swedish vampire classic "let the right one in". Just in time to catch the tail end of american vampire craze bullshit. It comes out october 1st, and juding by all the hubub around GB i can tell you guys cant wait to peep this adaptation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjavOLdPk1c

Im wondering how toned down this version will be, the content of the trailer will look pretty darn famliar to viewers of the original. The original had some pretty shocking moments that i just don't see making it to an american audiences despite the R rating.

the original wasn't very good, this could very well be better.

Agree, but I am not Swedish....

so I might have just thought it was awkward due to my not being from Sweden...

Would like to read the book....

i thought it was unbearably ponderous and the scene with the cats was downright embarrassing to watch. there is a good movie somewhere in that concept, but the execution wasn't good. this looks like a shot for shot remake, so it will probably have the same issues.

i found the original disappointing but it was too hyped over here so that was bound to happen... and i hate the continuous surge of modern vampire guff.

the funny games remake was dire and this will be too. will not watch.

Guest Franklin

one thing that annoys me about these remakes is that the original actors get completely lost. I thought the swedish oskar and eli were excellent. the new ones (especially eli cause it looks like the chick that plays Hit Girl) look great too but they're just going to reap all the rewards because of more exposure and likely better movie effects because of the american dollars pumped in.

anyway i liked the original and I wish americans would just learn to read.

the original was great. this looks pretty faithful, but that makes it pretty redundant as well. american mass audiences are INCREDIBLY closed minded if they don't get over some fucking subtitles. fuck you.

also the trailer music is lame.

anyway i liked the original and I wish americans would just learn to read.

too busy stuffing face with food

NOM NOM NOM NOM READ BARF NOM NOM NOM

FOOD GOOD!

READ BAD!

i :wub: original so it's really hard to take this seriously. it's so american! everything is bigger! the dialogue is worse! "i need blood . . to live" seriously?

*slowly pisses self , lapses into coma

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Ehhh...again , it almost looks shot for shot . It's just , so...pointless .

And the...

gender change is really fucking annoying

Archived