IGNORED

are you a chin stroking fag?

producer snafu

I remember eaw looking at me like I was some kind of mentalist during the Autechre warehouse gig earlier this year.

I dance.

:yeah:

Usually drunk, but I can quite happily do an allnighter on soft drinks. Worked in canary wharf over a weekend once, went to Fabric then straight to work :blink: (felt shit around 4pm but it was a strangely happy experience)

bangface.jpg

I dance like a drunk spaz most of the time. But I have some kind of unnatural stamina

It very much depends on what genre I'm listening to.

Basically I like to have a good boogie sometimes though.

Although I don't dance like this, I love to watch others dance like this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmmMj1UNBy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqb3D4wILyg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3M6TOBhqBA

Fucking awesome :emotawesomepm9:

Guest happycase

if there is a dance pit i am in it and i am raging and sweating and that's the only way i can enjoy a show unless it's acoustic/classical or something where everyone is sitting. i also think people who stand around the dance crowd looking all pissed off for an hour are stupid fucks who should not stand around the dounce crawd.

I absolutely never dance. People look ridiculous when they are dancing, and they should be more self-conscious and considerate of others. Have some dignity. Exercise some restraint. :braindance:

:dry:

I stand around stroking my beard a lot for acoustic shows, but for electronic shows I get all up in that shit when I can. I do a lot jumping/hopping/x-outing type shit. Gotta lift them legs.

That being said, I don't enjoy four-on-the-floor stuff, so I only get up for the other stuff.

i dance all the time, even slightly as i walk around with my ipod on. i especially dance when i go out, sometimes for 8-12 hour stints, depending on amphetamines. dancing is fucking amazing. and also a really good way to get girls.

and the guy in the video has almost definetely just taken some ketamine, i reckon.

Currently stroking my beard at a show as well as posting on watmm. I danced earlier and now I'm taking a breather.

Edit: I got complimented on my dancing. :biggrin:

Guest beatfanatic

I danced like a madman at the Caribou gig last night. I prolly made a fool of myself but it wasnt like I knew anyone there.

if there is a dance pit i am in it and i am raging and sweating and that's the only way i can enjoy a show unless it's acoustic/classical or something where everyone is sitting. i also think people who stand around the dance crowd looking all pissed off for an hour are stupid fucks who should not stand around the dounce crawd.

better

edit: dounce crowd lols

Guest ruiagnelo

depends on how stoned i am.

edit: the more stoned = the more still + silent + admiring

the more drunk, in which i almost never drink, ever = aimless dance + loss of dignity

lol

so true.

it's a shame, but sometimes just needs to happen.

It very much depends on what genre I'm listening to.

Basically I like to have a good boogie sometimes though.

Although I don't dance like this, I love to watch others dance like this:-

[MEDIA REMOVED FOR QUOTE]

he's obviously having a better time than anyone else.

Archived