IGNORED

wanted: roomate

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

hello to all. ok guys, im really in a bust here. my girlfriend is moving out at the end of the month, and i cant pay the full months rent alone. does anyone want to move to edmonton and live with me? rent would be $500 including water, heat, phone, and internet. you get small bedroom or maybe the bigger one if im nice. decent sized kitchen and spacious living room good for dancing and yoga. ample storage space available. in the riverbend area...a nice area. details may be negotiable

i will probably be gone almost all day, most days, and weekends im home. i might be able to get you a job. if you bring a friend we could split rent 3 ways and rent would be super cheap. lots of alcohol and whatnot around. music creating/recording equipment is available. im pretty fun, if you lived here we'd have a jolly ol' time

think about it

life is full of possibilities!

hello to all. ok guys, im really in a bust here. my girlfriend is moving out at the end of the month, and i cant pay the full months rent alone. does anyone want to move to edmonton and live with me? rent would be $500 including water, heat, phone, and internet. you get small bedroom or maybe the bigger one if im nice. decent sized kitchen and spacious living room good for dancing and yoga. ample storage space available. in the riverbend area...a nice area. details may be negotiable

i will probably be gone almost all day, most days, and weekends im home. i might be able to get you a job. if you bring a friend we could split rent 3 ways and rent would be super cheap. lots of alcohol and whatnot around. music creating/recording equipment is available. im pretty fun, if you lived here we'd have a jolly ol' time

think about it

bad idea

wouldnt mind living with an alien...but isnt it cold as hell up there...do you have a space heater? :wink:

I don't think a heater will work in space... unless it's special.

i'm pretty sure that regular average run of the mill aliens like ET of watmm, visit by some sort of air tight space craft, joy. It's not as though ET's some being with godlike powers like the silver surfer or something, i'm sure he'd be more akin to alf.

alf_lucky.jpg

Guest beatfanatic

I think I am the only other watmm member from Edmonton. but yeah I think I will pass on that offer ET.

good luck with finding a roommate.

think about it

i'm actually seriously considering moving to edmonton in a few months. my good friends are gonna go there so i may follow once i have the cash. wish i could help you out right now, but around january i'll probably be at your doorstep. i'll let you know what's up either way.

word!

Guest ruiagnelo

think about it

i'm actually seriously considering moving to edmonton in a few months. my good friends are gonna go there so i may follow once i have the cash. wish i could help you out right now, but around january i'll probably be at your doorstep. i'll let you know what's up either way.

word!

:nelson:

Archived