IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

• 2 weeks later...

look at the raw emotion in the eyes, the little girl is seeing through the chicken, seeing through the chicken. amazing. clearly this is a clipping from the new bladerunner

Guest Franklin

fahrenheit3.jpg

Bloody hell that is awful.

This is extremely evocative for me. I went to a well-heeled private liberal arts college not by pedigree but through academic scholarships. My first impressions centered around how unlike a lot of these people I was. Among rich American girls, there is a cult of orthodontia whereby up to $10K can be spent on braces and other procedures to get an eerily perfect smile like the one hanging above them. When I dated sorority girls, their walls were covered with pictures of parties and "sisterly" events and all the girls had the same, nigh-on-demonic smiles as the ones in this picture. Everyone of them united in flawless smiles. The hot pink scribbles are reminiscent of taking drunk pictures at night when your aim is off and streetlamps smear into lines.

Shit, I guess I've never thought deeply about it but that's what art is: anything that grabs ahold of you and causes you to spew out sentences that probably won't mean much to anyone but you :cisfor:

excellent post xxx.

tumblr_m5oep0X2ZC1qabe6do1_500.jpg

So, the bloke on the right is having a look at whatever she is supposed to be. I'd be more concerned about the huge, eaten corn-on-the-cob in front of him.

• 3 weeks later...